Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New ticketing system meltdown already?!

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
I have 3520 pts now as they have given me 20 more points for the spurs game (that was previously stated as having no loyalty attached).

Teething troubles...ho hum.

Annoying though because most of the problems could have been addressed by proper testing by the ticket system provider.

Same. I assume it's supposed to be 20 for the Gillingham game.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
How many logged in after finding out about the loophole knowing full well that they should only have 1,000 points, its been well publishised. No different from the mispricing of an item on an internet shop (like last weeks X Box) anybody who bought one knew it was an error so shouldn't be surprised that the order is cancelled.

Well publicised? The club didn't even know about it until last night apparently!

And what about those that don't read NSC and log in and see in all innocence they have 2,500 points and can buy a ticket.

It's a f*** up big time by the club, but can't see that they can go back now.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
OK so there maybe 7,000 tickets left next Wednesday then

Thats if they take back the tickets from those who only had 1000 points and got their ticket confirmation. :lol: In reality there may only be a couple of hundred left for next Wednesday :ohmy:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Well publicised? The club didn't even know about it until last night apparently!

And what about those that don't read NSC and log in and see in all innocence they have 2,500 points and can buy a ticket.

It's a f*** up big time by the club, but can't see that they can go back now.

Well its on the club website - quite clear in my eyes that New Amex season ticket holders get 1,000 points

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
dont treat me like some kind of fuckwit, smartarse. Read my post ,no tickets are available ,as in there are no home games to buy tickets for!

There are NO tickets left at all! SOLD OUT. Not a good start to the ''New era''

yes so you click add my reserved seats" tab, have a go, I have just tried it and it still works :nono:

Indeed. Was a bit worried to see people insisting it was sold out - but having logged in and had a look myself, it's all working fine if you click on the right screen...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
How many logged in after finding out about the loophole knowing full well that they should only have 1,000 points, its been well publishised. No different from the mispricing of an item on an internet shop (like last weeks X Box) anybody who bought one knew it was an error so shouldn't be surprised that the order is cancelled.

The problem is that once the payment has been taken and there is a confirmation e-mail detailing the purchase not a lot can be done. With the mispricing of online items you would get a confirmation e-mail of your order , later they process it and take the payment once it is ready to be shipped but in the meantime can cancel the order if a mistake has been made.

bobby smith

Jan 20, 2011
WORTHING
Sticking my neck out here, but i gotta say WELL DONE the ticket system, if you use ir correctly, has been brilliant today :)
It took me 5mins to book 3 tickets for each of the 3 games, and 10mins to phone up 4 my travel vouchers :)
I was certainly not expecting it 2 be that easy and quick ????????????????????????

bridge

Mar 16, 2011
Surely there will still be some tickets left for next weds so I don't see why the club should go through the palava of sending letters out and refunding etc only for the same person to go online next weds and buy tickets again.

Surely it would be more of an issue if tickets sell out before next weds and 1250s are still banging on the door demanding tickets.

Is quite scary seeing how some people panic and can't navigate there way round a pretty simple ticket ordering website.

Imagine the fun and games once there is 30k+ seats!

WICKBHA

Mar 29, 2011
Misfits at work again,i am at queue number 40,waited for ages got down to number 27,got dis connected, useless useless useless,always been the same,stupid fuqs

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Same. I assume it's supposed to be 20 for the Gillingham game.

The 20 loyalty points are for the Carling Cup game. A reply on ATC said that pre-season friendlies didn't count towards loyalty points.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The 20 loyalty points are for the Carling Cup game. A reply on ATC said that pre-season friendlies didn't count towards loyalty points.

Yes - but they've actually been issued for Spurs with nothing issued for Gills.

Again - it will be something that soon gets tidied up.

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
Hello All,

Just looked myself as being someone with 1000 points and i was not able to pick up tickets for these games. Maybe its just an error for a slight few that have got tickets.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Well its on the club website - quite clear in my eyes that New Amex season ticket holders get 1,000 points

On the SSC details though all it says is that you have to have 1250 loyalty points to buy now. If you check and you have 3,500 then surely you would think you are okay to buy?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Hello All,

Just looked myself as being someone with 1000 points and i was not able to pick up tickets for these games. Maybe its just an error for a slight few that have got tickets.

It was an across the board error since Sunday which they appear to have got round to fixing.

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
It was an across the board error since Sunday which they appear to have got round to fixing.

I was just pointing out that some people with 1000 points had got tickets when they should be able to purchase them NEXT wednesday not today. Was just pointing out to people with more points that its not happened to everyone and no need for stress.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here