Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New ticketing system meltdown already?!

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
It was an across the board error since Sunday which they appear to have got round to fixing.

Yeah, I (1000 points) checked earlier and was able to add all 3 games to my basket and proceed to check-out (but didnt as I cant attend of any these games). Just went back on now and it's giving me the Unspecified Error message when trying to add my reserved seats. So the loyalty points limit seems to have been put in place. Just wonder how many snuck in there before the fix..

teetoo

May 19, 2009
the error message appeared at around 11 so a good hour or so before they tried to locked it down.

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] - is there a way we can give some structured feedback to the club on the usability aspects of the online ticketing system, as you've started to do?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I wonder if those that shouldn't have bought tickets but did anyway will argue if their tickets are taken away from them.

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
after 2 hours 5 mins on phone, from position 43 to 0, finally got through and spoke to a really nice bloke who said it had been manic and he had no breaks and then to my horror, my phone battery went ????????, the guy phoned me back withina minute, as I got phone on charge, he did not have too, so take a bow BHA ticket office.....oh and I got my SCFA tickets

Peterrhodes

Aug 18, 2009
London
A question. Purchased a season ticket for parking today but see some people paid £5 more for SSCup, I wasn't offered this so does that mean I need to get back on the phone??

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
after 2 hours 5 mins on phone, from position 43 to 0, finally got through and spoke to a really nice bloke who said it had been manic and he had no breaks and then to my horror, my phone battery went ????????, the guy phoned me back withina minute, as I got phone on charge, he did not have too, so take a bow BHA ticket office.....oh and I got my SCFA tickets

Not surprised as have found that fairly typical of ticket office staff. Always go that bit extra compared to many other call centre staff. And the system teething problems are not their fault!

Ken Newbury

Feb 6, 2006
1/2 mile from LDC country
A question. Purchased a season ticket for parking today but see some people paid £5 more for SSCup, I wasn't offered this so does that mean I need to get back on the phone??

Yes, the guy in the club shop confirmed that the parking season ticket DID NOT include the SSC game and that it would be a further £5 parking fee if we wanted that option

bring_zamora_home

Mar 16, 2011
Can anyone help me im a new season ticket holder but even though i went to more then 15 games last year and year before i only have the 100 points you get for new season ticket holder, what i would like to know is come next weds when i get the chance to get a ticket for spurs do i get my own season ticket seat?? or is it just what ever is left?? as my mate who is an arsanel fan always get the option for cup games etc to buy a ticket just like this he gets a few days to say if he wants his seat if he doesnt it then gets sold to anyone looking for a ticket is this the case her will have be getting my own seat that i will be seating in for rest of the season?? as if not and its aready gone i think thats b#@lsh#t

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Yes - but they've actually been issued for Spurs with nothing issued for Gills.

Again - it will be something that soon gets tidied up.

This is reminiscent of my days at BT , everything is a cock up to begin with because its been tested beforehand in a simulation environment but when you go live the shit really hits the fan.

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Can anyone help me im a new season ticket holder but even though i went to more then 15 games last year and year before i only have the 100 points you get for new season ticket holder, what i would like to know is come next weds when i get the chance to get a ticket for spurs do i get my own season ticket seat?? or is it just what ever is left?? as my mate who is an arsanel fan always get the option for cup games etc to buy a ticket just like this he gets a few days to say if he wants his seat if he doesnt it then gets sold to anyone looking for a ticket is this the case her will have be getting my own seat that i will be seating in for rest of the season?? as if not and its aready gone i think thats b#@lsh#t

You will get the chance to reserve your own seat. People buying seats now are doing the same - reserving their own seat. In fact, that's the only option available until tickets go on general sale.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] - is there a way we can give some structured feedback to the club on the usability aspects of the online ticketing system, as you've started to do?

I'm happy to do that, yes. I'm at the Amex tomorrow evening so will do so then. I'll start a thread to gather anything I've missed...

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Finally got my tickets at the 4th attempt online.. did nothing different each time, but somehow it works now.

Hoping they will have sorted out the fact that my son is u16 before next Wednesday!

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
You will get the chance to reserve your own seat. People buying seats now are doing the same - reserving their own seat. In fact, that's the only option available until tickets go on general sale.

It says its sold out all games, how can it be when we are supposed to be able to purchase our seat we have for season ticket holder.

D

Deleted member 18477

should have put this in here really.

Big concern!

My season ticket seat is W3E row V.

My spurs and gillingham tickets are W3F row V (these were my reserved tickets)

Anyone else have a similar problem?

Clearly Gillingham tickets should be your season ticket seat as ALL season ticket holders could possibly buy tickets for the game...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here