Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New shirt for new badge next season, Adidas anyone??

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
what do you know about Do You Football? who make some interesting kits in Germany for St. Pauli, Bocum, Kaiserslauten, Union Berlin

The kit supplier develops high-quality football wear for clubs with distinct identities, eventful histories and a thriving fan culture. DO YOU FOOTBALL provides the kits for real football.

they do make some cool kits and wondered if they used ethical processes but their website doesn't work.

In the interests of completeness on this, I have just purchased a St Pauli 'Do You Football' shirt from 2008/9, I shall report back as to its quality when it arrives. Might even bring it on the sunshine bus on Saturday if it arrives in time.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
In the interests of completeness on this, I have just purchased a St Pauli 'Do You Football' shirt from 2008/9, I shall report back as to its quality when it arrives. Might even bring it on the sunshine bus on Saturday if it arrives in time.

Excellent. May I also suggest you wash it first as Errea kits have a nasty habit of having loose threads and then unravelling after a wash or two...

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Why is everyone STILL persisting with this when its already known that it will be Errea next season?!

The kits have already been designed and a limited number have been physically made!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
The only persistance has been the ongoing discussion that was started, asking the question whether we would like a new kit supplier. If anyone still doesn't know that we have Errea for next season, and beyond, then they must have been living in a cave.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003

Well, it's not bad, the fabric is more heavy duty than any of the Errea shirts we've had. It also has a little 'stretch' in it too, not as much as say our Palookavile shirts, but certainly a little bit of 'give'.

There are mesh insert panels under the arms, by the next and on the back of the neck.

The St Pauli badge is a combination of flock and embroidery, very neat, high quality stitching.

The sponsors logo is heat applied vinyl, just like 90% of shirts these days. The strangely disappointing bit is the ‘Do You Football’ logo, which is screen printed, in metallic silver ink. Sad to say it looks cheap and nasty, normally the manufacturers make sure their own logo is top notch. The size label is screen printed inside the collar, again, in silvery ink, but at least no tags to make you itch.

The shirt has no hologram/tags/labels/patches declaring its authenticity as official merchandise, that’s not to say it’s not real, it is.

There is no makers mark, so I have no idea where it is manufactured, but they do big themselves up as being German, so I guess they are made there.

Generally I would say it is as good as our current Errea shirt, maybe a slightly nicer fabric, but not a lot in it.

Attachments

• P1090186 (Small).JPG
    P1090186 (Small).JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 303
  • P1090189 (Small).JPG
    P1090189 (Small).JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 311
  • P1090193 (Small).JPG
    P1090193 (Small).JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 307

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Well, it's not bad, the fabric is more heavy duty than any of the Errea shirts we've had. It also has a little 'stretch' in it too, not as much as say our Palookavile shirts, but certainly a little bit of 'give'.

There are mesh insert panels under the arms, by the next and on the back of the neck.

The St Pauli badge is a combination of flock and embroidery, very neat, high quality stitching.

The sponsors logo is heat applied vinyl, just like 90% of shirts these days. The strangely disappointing bit is the ‘Do You Football’ logo, which is screen printed, in metallic silver ink. Sad to say it looks cheap and nasty, normally the manufacturers make sure their own logo is top notch. The size label is screen printed inside the collar, again, in silvery ink, but at least no tags to make you itch.

The shirt has no hologram/tags/labels/patches declaring its authenticity as official merchandise, that’s not to say it’s not real, it is.

There is no makers mark, so I have no idea where it is manufactured, but they do big themselves up as being German, so I guess they are made there.

Generally I would say it is as good as our current Errea shirt, maybe a slightly nicer fabric, but not a lot in it.

Where did you get that? been looking for one.

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003

Attachments

• 73000.999.A.v1.460x460.jpg
    73000.999.A.v1.460x460.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 270

house your seagull

Train à Grande Vitesse
Jul 7, 2004
Manchester
I have no idea where it is manufactured, but they do big themselves up as being German, so I guess they are made there.

I think they're from Hamburg actually, though after a bit of digging I think they're owned by a much larger wholesale group. This much larger wholesale group has just been bought out by a chinese firm so, though perhaps being a little prejudice, that might dent any ideas I have about them being EU made.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
That is probably disappointing news HYS, very few manufacturers left in Europe, we do have a few here in the UK, Vanandel, Surridge and Carbrini, I think Bukta is made here too, but their current shirts are poor.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here