Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New shirt for new badge next season, Adidas anyone??

house your seagull

Train à Grande Vitesse
Jul 7, 2004
Manchester
Agree with that, the likes of NIKE etc had made massive changes to their set-ups, but still not sure, if it's made in Thailand/Indonesia/China I just don't think you can be 100% sure.

Errea is made in EU, so you have to believe it's far better controlled, you don't often hear of sweatshops in the textiles industry in Europe, do you?

what do you know about Do You Football[/Il? who make some interesting kits in Germany for St. Pauli, Bocum, Kaiserslauten, Union Berlin

"The kit supplier develops high-quality football wear for clubs with distinct identities, eventful histories and a thriving fan culture. DO YOU FOOTBALL provides the kits for real football. "

they do make some cool kits and wondered if they used ethical processes but their website doesn't work.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I have heard of them, but have not had any of their stuff, so can't comment on the quality. Someone round here must have a St Pauli shirt ?

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
what do you know about Do You Football[/Il? who make some interesting kits in Germany for St. Pauli, Bocum, Kaiserslauten, Union Berlin

"The kit supplier develops high-quality football wear for clubs with distinct identities, eventful histories and a thriving fan culture. DO YOU FOOTBALL provides the kits for real football. "

they do make some cool kits and wondered if they used ethical processes but their website doesn't work.

http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/9246/47659955145501951918b.jpg
http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/8145/trikotfcstpauli.jpg
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/269/saintpaulihomereverseds.jpg

Fawkesy

Apr 11, 2009
f***ing errea. Cheap italian tat (well quality wise not the price).

Errea who also supply err, ummm hang on, no wait its, hang on got it now some serie b team and cambridge utd and err they sponsor the somerset county league and ummm parma and bari you know midtable serie a plus bristol rovers, cheltenham and northampton. f***ing shit.

Get a fcukin brand in and show we mean business, even lewes have a kit made by nike. Sake.

this!!!

Fair comment Phil.

But if the Albion have the nous and allow the shirts to be sold in all sports retailers in Sussex (and with the way everything is marketed at the moment it would be suicide not to) then we will sell BUCKETLOADS.

But as we know Adidas will give us a crap design like they have before

football_shirt_73_1_276x400x0.jpg

but some German clubs can get it SPECTACULARLY wromg when trying to give the fans what they want.

here, for example is TSV1860 Munich's shirt (made by Ermina) celebrating some recent anniversary. I wonder if it came with matching shorts!
1860_munich_erima_kits4.jpg

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Come on, it has to be adidas.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
but some German clubs can get it SPECTACULARLY wromg when trying to give the fans what they want.

here, for example is TSV1860 Munich's shirt (made by Ermina) celebrating some recent anniversary. I wonder if it came with matching shorts!
1860_munich_erima_kits4.jpg

What's wrong with that?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Blimey, I've seen people wearing a football shirt in the crowd but never thought I'd see the crowd on a football shirt

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Come on, it has to be adidas.

What if ........................

we were sponsored by hollister, how cool would that be a massive Seagull on the chest and they made sports wear ? Double Whammy

and instead of donatello's on the collar we could have Albion Kebabs.................

Dreamland

Last edited:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Do fashion victims have any support groups to go to?

As long as the shirt has Brighton & Hove Albion FC on it...i couldnt give a flying feck who makes it..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here