Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

new players due to sign before the end of the week

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Some people need to get a life more, getting upset at other posters posts is embarrassing. What would a pretty bird in a club saw you doing this

Go and get laid

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Not just Falmer without Knight we would probably not have a club to support.
Remember its the blooms money that kept us going at withdean,so to be frank we would probably of gone bust had knight still been in charge.

On topic now:lolol:
Calderon played for us last season as did painter so thats two new signings.im expecting about another 5:thumbsup:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Why do some people always dig up history. Its gone, Knight did his job when he was here (a bloody good one in my opinion) and Bloom is now here, does it really matter what went on previously

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
Prutton is in talks with Swindon and is sorting it out with them when Prutton gets back from Holiday next week so im guessing he is out the picture .

Laughing Gravy

I'm a ****
Jan 8, 2010
In my bungalow
Prutton is in talks with Swindon and is sorting it out with them when Prutton gets back from Holiday next week so im guessing he is out the picture .

If he is on holiday i would assume he hasn't spoken to us either.
Surely he will speak to all parties, then make his mind up.
We must still be in with a shout.
How could he choose sh-ty swindon over us.

:shootself

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
If he is on holiday i would assume he hasn't spoken to us either.
Surely he will speak to all parties, then make his mind up.
We must still be in with a shout.
How could he choose sh-ty swindon over us.

:shootself

I suppose so , if he did choose swindon over us i might have to boo him :lolol:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Oh hell, not another thread where someone dared to speak out against some of Dick's not so good bits. People need to move on, Dick was great for a while than ran out of steam and money. He regularly spun transfer news and talked about just missing out on players, and leaked too much to those "in the know". Fortunately Bloom has come in and like Poyet is acting a lot more professionally, hence why signings like Calderon have taken people by surprise.

Definitely the best way to do it in my view. I only want to know when they have signed.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Oh hell, not another thread where someone dared to speak out against some of Dick's not so good bits. People need to move on, Dick was great for a while than ran out of steam and money. He regularly spun transfer news and talked about just missing out on players, and leaked too much to those "in the know". Fortunately Bloom has come in and like Poyet is acting a lot more professionally, hence why signings like Calderon have taken people by surprise.

Definitely the best way to do it in my view. I only want to know when they have signed.

well said :thumbsup: some on here just hate that fact they are no longer in the loop and if you dare say a word against Knight they go back to 1997 etc

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
well said :thumbsup: some on here just hate that fact they are no longer in the loop and if you dare say a word against Knight they go back to 1997 etc

Agreed, but to go to be back the thread title, who are we signing?

I wonder if the first fixture being at Swindon may rule out Greer leaving to us? Chairman don't like looking silly in their first game at home.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here