Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

new players due to sign before the end of the week

Laughing Gravy

I'm a ****
Jan 8, 2010
In my bungalow
I am the eternal optomist when it comes to getting new players in, but i am getting just a tiny bit worried.
If we want to push on for promotion or a play off slot, we need a few more yet and it would be lovely for everyone if they were in place by the 28th when training resumes.

Its obvious GP & TB are keeping their cards close to their chests and i hope that we see some real shock signings soon, when the players are back from the hols and stuff.

:vuvu2:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
out of the woodwork comes a knight licker :lolol: face it Bloom is the man now:clap2:
Just because Bloom has the money doesn't mean we can just dismiss Knights input, without him there probably would be no Falmer in the first place, and despite what you seem to think this club has done quite well for itself in the past 10 years considering all the financial constraints we've had. Bloom may have the money but Knight gave ten years of his hard work to this club and if Knight had that sort of money he would have given it to us, people like you disgust me.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Just because Bloom has the money doesn't mean we can just dismiss Knights input, without him there probably would be no Falmer in the first place, and despite what you seem to think this club has done quite well for itself in the past 10 years considering all the financial constraints we've had. Bloom may have the money but Knight gave ten years of his hard work to this club and if Knight had that sort of money he would have given it to us, people like you disgust me.

Not just Falmer without Knight we would probably not have a club to support.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004

nf9/the wizard you are a cock of the highest order :censored:

king Wombat

Nov 9, 2003
wombat world
out of the woodwork comes a knight licker :lolol: face it Bloom is the man now:clap2:

christ on a stick you are one ignorant prick.

I am delighted with bloom, i really am, however he hasn't GIFTED this money to the club, we will be paying him back the money for years to come.

During Knight's chairmanship we didn't go bankrupt and the debt was kept manageable, we also STAYED IN BUSINESS.

In case it hasn't registered through your utterly stupid skull we lose money every single time we play at the withdean and also away from home, alot of clubs have overspent and are in really in the shit now, and we are not. We are however heavily in debt and should Bloom ever decide he wants out don't for a minute think we won't be in the shit.

now f*** off and go and do some drawing with blunt crayons cos you really are a tedious ignorant dickhead.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
christ on a stick you are one ignorant prick.

I am delighted with bloom, i really am, however he hasn't GIFTED this money to the club, we will be paying him back the money for years to come.

During Knight's chairmanship we didn't go bankrupt and the debt was kept manageable, we also STAYED IN BUSINESS.

In case it hasn't registered through your utterly stupid skull we lose money every single time we play at the withdean and also away from home, alot of clubs have overspent and are in really in the shit now, and we are not. We are however heavily in debt and should Bloom ever decide he wants out don't for a minute think we won't be in the shit.

now f*** off and go and do some drawing with blunt crayons cos you really are a tedious ignorant dickhead.

stick and stones licker man:clap2:

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Not just Falmer without Knight we would probably not have a club to support.
Oh we would. If Dick Knight hadn't fronted the takeover, someone else would have done.

Dick Knight DID do wonders for this club, but his ego grew so big if swallowed him in the end! Its true he did love the spin, and that's how most of the time, a lot of posters on here knew what was going on well beofre it become "public", and why NSC became the Argus main source of info.

Bloom does play his cards much closer to is chest (boom boom) but worry not, the moment I get a sniff of another managerial change, I'll be first to report it again, but fingers crossed that won't happen for many a year yet:clap2:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
what a comeback.... blimey that must really have stretched that little brain of yours. You've probably forgotten how to switch channels on your telly now..

i dont care what a prick like you thinks dick head that good enough for your half a brain cell now f*** off

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Oh we would. If Dick Knight hadn't fronted the takeover, someone else would have done.

Dick Knight DID do wonders for this club, but his ego grew so big if swallowed him in the end! Its true he did love the spin, and that's how most of the time, a lot of posters on here knew what was going on well beofre it become "public", and why NSC became the Argus main source of info.

Bloom does play his cards much closer to is chest (boom boom) but worry not, the moment I get a sniff of another managerial change, I'll be first to report it again, but fingers crossed that won't happen for many a year yet:clap2:

and you had the cheek to question why I thought you had an agenda?

So who were the others willing to front the takeover (let alone be the biggest single contributor to it)?

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008

What like Steve Coppell?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
crickey...there is certainly some revisionist views on here

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here