Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

new players due to sign before the end of the week

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Bull! All the sheffield utd players have names.

That was a CRACKING joke. :lolol:

Hopefully we will snap up a few players, ideally a couple of strikers, a central midfielder and a left winger as top priority. As far as I am concerned, I want to see McNulty kept and played at centre back.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
That was a CRACKING joke. :lolol:

Hopefully we will snap up a few players, ideally a couple of strikers, a central midfielder and a left winger as top priority. As far as I am concerned, I want to see McNulty kept and played at centre back.

Really and what makes you think Mcnulty will be any good at centre back? He may have played their before for Stockport but remember he's now only got one lung!
:p

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Really and what makes you think Mcnulty will be any good at centre back? He may have played their before for Stockport but remember he's now only got one lung!

I have my reasons for thinking he'd be a good centre back. :wink:

Fair point though. Old one LUNG McNulty is a liability. :dunce:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

One lung, one kidney, he's in worse shape than I realised :facepalm:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
so nobody going to put up what the Argus wrote seeing as how the haven't put it on the site yet

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
there is a whisper doing the rounds that we are getting a tottenham defender on loan for the season.

A young international player seemly

jharris

Feb 27, 2009
Steven Caulker, played 44 games for Yeovil last season on loan from Spurs.
England u-19 International

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
why.just because I think he stayed on to long and caused damage

No. Just that you keep going on about him and can't seem to get over it. He's gone but many fans hold him in the highest esteem. Just accept that and stop spouting shit about him all the time. Everyone else has moved on, suggest you do the same.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here