Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New players at training?

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
Gus Poyet said himself last week that there would be signings this week including one South American so quit the battle of the sources, sit back and be patient

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
well this thread went a bit tits up. Never understand why people come on here and say my source this and my source that. If you want to keep it quiet and your 'source' happy then don't post, otherwise its just attention seeking

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
well this thread went a bit tits up. Never understand why people come on here and say my source this and my source that. If you want to keep it quiet and your 'source' happy then don't post, otherwise its just attention seeking

This.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Why dont you piss off?! He's part of the medical team, so how fake is that ????
Im not gonna jeopardise his position at the club for arseholes like you!!! :angry:

96777.jpg

The fact is that you have told us nothing - so what was the point. I'm merely pointing out that we all know there will be signings this week.

Jamie_Seagull

Jun 22, 2010
Worthing

Well personally, i'd rather have personal assurances from insiders so i know whats going on. If you'd rather not kno then dont bother coming on here...its what its for FFS !!! :censored:

Jamie_Seagull

Jun 22, 2010
Worthing
i said TODAY OR TOMORROW, not this week! I thought you might wanna hear it from the club rather than the argus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Well personally, i'd rather have personal assurances from insiders so i know whats going on. If you'd rather not kno then dont bother coming on here...its what its for FFS !!! :censored:

No its not. Its billy big bollocks look at me I know something you don't but I'm not going to tell you so ner ner ner. You may know something but how has improved this thread by posting that someone might sign today, tomorrow, or the next day. I could have said that

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
Surely by now we should have employed a contact at the Little Chef, Hickstead where all our deals are done??

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
i said TODAY OR TOMORROW, not this week! I thought you might wanna hear it from the club rather than the argus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I think the point people are making and clearly upsetting you is that you haven't actually told us anything we don't know already. We all know we are working on signing players and it has been widely reported by the Argus, Gus and others that signings are likely this week and possibly today or tomorrow etc the only information you've brought to table is that you have a source you are not prepared to name (fair enough) and who can't or won't tell you any names. Its difficult to read your posts without thinking, 'thanks mate, so what!'. Just my opinion but you haven't actually told us anything.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
That's why he said he had a source who WORKS FOR THE CLUB .

So what's the difference between hearing it from someone on the internet who knows someone from the club, and The Argus who no doubt have plenty of sources at the club themselves. Just trying to reitterate the point that has been made over and over again on this thread, these 'sources' aren't giving anyone much more information than what the club has already said.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here