Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New players at training?

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007

Suggestion, sorry, the way it came across suggested it was happening which wasnt intended, just dont want to start another thread. Simply wanted to throw a name in who could easily improve our team without costing mega bucks, tore apart the play offs and banged in 15 goals or so from the wing.
Would be delighted if true.

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
I am of the understanding that we are going to sign someone by Rochdale (h) game.

If you don't want to believe me, don't, but let me just say it is from someone inside the club.

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Thanks to Gav1901 and Jamie_Seagull for the information.

Feel free to let us know if you hear anything else!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
You're all talking bollocks, tomorrow is the day, three signings will be announced, one Argentinian, one ex U21 international and one player from League Two.

So near and yet so far:lolol::clap2:

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
OK - I predict a couple of signings this week. I've had this on very good authority. Can't tell you anything about them but I can tell you that my source is very high up and his initials are GP. In fact, he just called me to say probably in the next couple of days. Without a source as good as mine you could never have made a prediction of this clarity and acuracy!

So defo couple of signings this week - no names, no positions, no source. But when it happens, you heard it here first!!

Thank you - I'll let you know when I have my next information from my source.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
In all seriousness i heard we are signing Michael Timlin and Matt Sparrow .

According to my source, a couple of signings are soon to be announced, so keep checking the website people!!!:thumbsup:

Sorry guys, cant mention names but you'll see :thumbsup:

It's tricky for me because i want to tell you who my source is, their position at the club, but i don't want to lose his trust! :)
Also i'm in the same boat as you...he wouldn't name names so i don't know who they might be! Lol. Oh well, lets see...

ive been told that there has been two Argentine players at the club .

I don't know any specific info, all i said is what myman told me...expect a couple of signings!

Gav1901 - spot on. Proven to be credible and informed. Actually told us something we didn't know. So now people know to take what you say seriously.

Jamie_Seagull

Jun 22, 2010
Worthing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here