Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New players at training?

Jamie_Seagull

Jun 22, 2010
Worthing
I have 2 sources at the club , but as you say , i don't really get told the names , ive been told that there has been two Argentine players at the club , whether they sign or not i don't know but as soon as i know when someone signs i shall say before it gets published if im on the PC .

:thumbsup:

Jamie_Seagull

Jun 22, 2010
Worthing
That's the point. You'll become an instant credible source if you pull this off (and if you supplied a bit of key info that you'd only get from an insider and that you couldn't just simply guess). If this does not transpire then you'll be condemned to the same Attention Seeking Norty Steps as HB&B.

So give a bit of corroboration (eg an initial, an age, hair do etc) that only you could have had through your insider. Then you're a nailed on hero when you get it right.

I don't know any specific info, all i said is what myman told me...expect a couple of signings!

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
OK - I predict a couple of signings this week. I've had this on very good authority. Can't tell you anything about them but I can tell you that my source is very high up and his initials are GP. In fact, he just called me to say probably in the next couple of days. Without a source as good as mine you could never have made a prediction of this clarity and acuracy!

So defo couple of signings this week - no names, no positions, no source. But when it happens, you heard it here first!!

Jamie_Seagull

Jun 22, 2010
Worthing

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
You're all talking bollocks, tomorrow is the day, three signings will be announced, one Argentinian, one ex U21 international and one player from League Two.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Argh it frustrates me when people say "I have a source who says a player will sign this week, but I can't say anything else". If you can't say anything, then why mention it in the first place:US::US::US::US::US:

Jamie_Seagull

Jun 22, 2010
Worthing
OK - I predict a couple of signings this week. I've had this on very good authority. Can't tell you anything about them but I can tell you that my source is very high up and his initials are GP. In fact, he just called me to say probably in the next couple of days. Without a source as good as mine you could never have made a prediction of this clarity and acuracy!

So defo couple of signings this week - no names, no positions, no source. But when it happens, you heard it here first!!

Why dont you piss off?! He's part of the medical team, so how fake is that ????
Im not gonna jeopardise his position at the club for arseholes like you!!! :angry:

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
But with "Ask the Club" Paul away on holiday for two weeks who will announce the signings, I fear we may have already made several signings but will have to wait until he gets back as nobody else knows how to operate the t'internet!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here