Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New players at training?

Diatribe

Feb 3, 2007
why do the argus keep saying players are about to sign and then they don't, they blatantly don't know i realise that but whenever they come out with it a part of me always think s maybe someone at the club elt sorry for naylor and threw him a tidbit of information. and then it turns out to be more rubbish speculation :angry::angry::angry:

Jamie_Seagull

Jun 22, 2010
Worthing

Jamie_Seagull

Jun 22, 2010
Worthing
Fair enough , aslong as its not aload of bullshit then i have no reason not to believe you :thumbsup:

It's tricky for me because i want to tell you who my source is, their position at the club, but i don't want to lose his trust! :)
Also i'm in the same boat as you...he wouldn't name names so i don't know who they might be! Lol. Oh well, lets see...

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
It's tricky for me because i want to tell you who my source is, their position at the club, but i don't want to lose his trust! :)
Also i'm in the same boat as you...he wouldn't name names so i don't know who they might be! Lol. Oh well, lets see...

I have 2 sources at the club , but as you say , i don't really get told the names , ive been told that there has been two Argentine players at the club , whether they sign or not i don't know but as soon as i know when someone signs i shall say before it gets published if im on the PC .

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset

That's the point. You'll become an instant credible source if you pull this off (and if you supplied a bit of key info that you'd only get from an insider and that you couldn't just simply guess). If this does not transpire then you'll be condemned to the same Attention Seeking Norty Steps as HB&B.

So give a bit of corroboration (eg an initial, an age, hair do etc) that only you could have had through your insider. Then you're a nailed on hero when you get it right.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here