Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

new player very soon on loan

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Carroll?

Perhaps they want him out of sight and he can make a few cameo appearances before he gets put in the slammer on assault charges :lolol:

:shrug:
Started on friday, scored 2, hit the post which led to the own goal, and literally raped the Cardiff defence in the first half.

Maybe Newcastle have ALREADY realised that Leon Best is rubbish and want him loaned out? :lol:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Hope so. Leon Best is quality.

Not as effective as Hart, though, obviously....

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I like the way HKFC has been going on at me for YEARS for criticising players, and yet every time Gary Hart's name is mentioned he magically appears, ready to slag him off.

:nono:

Hart - good player to have coming off the bench - he'll work hard and he'll get crosses into the box. He showed this last season.

As for another striker - only if Forster leaves. We really, really need an option on left wing.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Hope so. Leon Best is quality.

Not as effective as Hart, though, obviously....

I don't understand why people say that sort of thing, clearly, you know your argument has fallen apart and you decided to make a pointless, and irrelevant, comparison to some random striker mentioned in passing in the thread. Very clever tactic, it worked out rather nicely I think.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I like the way HKFC has been going on at me for YEARS for criticising players, and yet every time Gary Hart's name is mentioned he magically appears, ready to slag him off.

:nono:

Hart - good player to have coming off the bench - he'll work hard and he'll get crosses into the box. He showed this last season.

As for another striker - only if Forster leaves. We really, really need an option on left wing.

Find an example of my 'going on at you' for criticising players. Go on.

I'm not even slagging Hart off. I don't dislike the guy. Far from it. I just think that the love many Albion fans have for him, shouldn't cloud the fact that he has not scored ONE GOAL since 2006. And that despite a few good performances at the tail end of last year, his overall contribution in the last five seasons is such that he cannot possibly be expected to be the man to save us now.

Its not like I'm wishing him DEAD FFS. You really would need to be a vindictive retard to come out with something like that.

H2O

Jul 27, 2004
Hove
dont fall for it guys Empire is on a wind up he is famous for it!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I don't understand why people say that sort of thing, clearly, you know your argument has fallen apart and you decided to make a pointless, and irrelevant, comparison to some random striker mentioned in passing in the thread. Very clever tactic, it worked out rather nicely I think.

Sorry, you win. You're quite right. Stick Harty up top and we'll all cheer as the goals fly in. Looking forward to tomorrow so much more now.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Just if we are getting someone, when is the earliest they could sign (when is the transfer window open), and is that in time to play tomorrow?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Just if we are getting someone, when is the earliest they could sign (when is the transfer window open), and is that in time to play tomorrow?

we've done that bit :lolol:

yes if they sign by 5pm (we think)

we have now moved on to the naming silly names at random stage :clap2:

Bristol Rovers signed Paul Heffernan on loan from Donny btw - great signing IMO

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Stop attention seeking and tell us. Unless it's bollocks, of course.

To be fair to empire, although I don't know the chap he doesn't strike me as the sort to get cheap thrills from posting blatant lies on football messageboards.

Can only assume it's the end for Forster if true. Not surprising, just a little disappointing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here