Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

new player very soon on loan

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Congrats on getting the story right but can you say how your mate picked him up from Gatwick the day before he arrived?

This is why I referred to it as "confusing".

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Congrats on getting the story right but can you say how your mate picked him up from Gatwick the day before he arrived?

cos thats what happened,but hey ho,i can live with the failure,keep reading the argus

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

It was monday this appeared, he was due to arrive wednesday (hence not polaying on tuesday).

I say my thory works:

He came down on monday to chat with the club to make sure he wanted to come here. Signed the paper work, then went back up north to pack his things, and sort out the things he needed to before he left (bills, forwarding post, etc). Then returned on the wednesday.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Does it really matter?

Empire tipped us off and it proved to be correct.Who cares.:clap2:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
mate cant say on here,as with this thread ,the tossers havent a bloody clue and go off at the slightest rumour,i will pm you the facts and i only deal in the facts al la benitez

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
mate cant say on here,as with this thread ,the tossers havent a bloody clue and go off at the slightest rumour,i will pm you the facts and i only deal in the facts al la benitez

On a previous thread you said that it was Fozzie's mate that leaked to SSN and that he was upset about it. Was that it?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008

i'd like a PM too please

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here