Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

new player very soon on loan

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
UNREAL - he was here yesterday and has today to train - the team doesn't have to be announced so far in advance so no reason for him not to play tonight or at least give us the option of "something different" off the bench - can't believe the Argus are right on this but then again I can't understand the club's reluctance to inform their supporters either. They seem intent on pissing everyone off att the moment with PR mistake after PR mistake

But when was the loan agreed? When did the paper work go through? There are FA regulations about how late someone can sign and still be available for a game.

It's not just about what time he gets to brighton and how long he has to train.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
so did anyone come on loan then?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
But when was the loan agreed? When did the paper work go through? There are FA regulations about how late someone can sign and still be available for a game.

It's not just about what time he gets to brighton and how long he has to train.

if he signs by 5pm tonight he can play tonight

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
if he signs by 5pm tonight he can play tonight

Signed, but not in Brighton till tomorrow :(

Albion have agreed a one month loan deal with Newcastle for exciting 19-year-old winger Kazenga LuaLua.

The younger brother of former Newcastle and Portsmouth forward Lomana LuaLua, the midfielder has signed the necessary paperwork but will not be available for tonight's home match with Huddersfield Town.

He is due to to travel down to the south coast tomorrow and could make his debut against Norwich City this weekend.

Albion boss Gus Poyet said, "Kazenga is an excellent addition to the squad as he will give us different options.

"He can play on the left or right side and is very quick. I've watched him a couple of times and I know his qualities."

Born in Kinshasa, DR Congo, LuaLua featured in the Newcastle under-18s side that knocked Albion out of the FA Youth Cup in 2006.

He has made 12 appearances for the Tyneside giants, and also spent three months on loan at Doncaster last season.

seagulls.co.uk

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
We should probably give credit where it's due to empire, for the confusing tip off.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Perhaps he came down to sign and sort out a place to stay, went back home to get his stuff and sort out things back home for while he's away?

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
We should probably give credit where it's due to empire, for the confusing tip off.

Probably?? I'd say he got it nailed on!

Funny how people are so quick to jump on peoples back when they post these kind of threads but very rarely does anyone hold their hands up and admit that said person was right.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Great to see this rumour was correct all along.

I'd play 4-2-3-1 with Murray the target man and keeping our 4 man midfield all starting, just rearranging them into their best positions finally with our new boy out on the left :thumbsup:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
the window opened yesterday at 5pm.

......and as quite properly noted above, well done Empire - a good tip and rightly protecting your source. How rare on both counts, is that?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here