Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

new player very soon on loan

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
signing loads of loan players to help dig us out of a relegation mess.... that worked so well last season didn't it!

Errr? Yes? [ultimately].

Johnson, Racon, Owusu and Andrew earnt us points without which, we WOULD have gone down.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Owusu and Dicker helped. If we're not going to be playing Forster we obviously need a striker, though how we'll get one of his quality I don't know.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
Errr? Yes? [ultimately].

Johnson, Racon, Owusu and Andrew earnt us points without which, we WOULD have gone down.

yes and Al Bangura, Matt Heath, Robbie Savage, Stuart Fletwood, Chris Birchall and Jason Jarret COST us points which almost sent us down.

Racon was season before last by the way.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
yes and Al Bangura, Matt Heath, Robbie Savage, Stuart Fletwood, Chris Birchall and Jason Jarret COST us points which almost sent us down.

And Dicker earnt us points. And Mikkel Andersen , etc, etc... WE could do this all day.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004

So your suggestion would be what exactly? Go down with the dross we have?

Without loan players we would have gone down last year without any shadow of doubt.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Not forgetting Borrowdale, who was absolutely quality.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
I heard we are bringing in ANOTHER centre mid in on loan , a centre mid who everybody loved last time he was on loan , NOT Bradley Johnson . I say no more .

i highly doubt that.
i also presume you're reffering to Racon?

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Do taxi drivers have confidentiality agreements now - black cab drivers are for ever saying "you'll never guess who I had in the back on my can last week" - can't the driver just tell us who it is that we may be signing?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The only centre midfielders I can think off that were widely regarded as decent were Johnson, Racon and Sidwell. All are far too important to their current teams to feasibly be coming back.

The others he COULD mean, are Ian Westlake, Kevin Thornton, Alex Bertin, Robbie Savage, but all fall short on either the CM or the 'largely rated' criteria.

Actually I thought of one more who fits the bill - Al Bangoura ???

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Not forgetting Borrowdale, who was absolutely quality.

Love to have him at left back at the moment. Painter seems to get a nosebleed when he crosses the halfway line (to be fair I know he is a centre back by trade)

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Ian Westlake :clap2:
Gus Poyet worked with him at Leeds I think.... could he be the "popular" central midfielder? Left footed and did very well under Wilkins. I wouldn't mind him coming back, but he's had his injuries this season.

As for a striker from Newcastle, I wouldn't want one. Having seen Andy Carroll on friday score twice but be a complete and utter donkey of extreme proportions.. I have little faith in their ability at producing a striker.

George Barker scored twice in the youth team again I see. Striker on loan? Not really neccessary.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
In the YOUTH team.

That's the YOUTH team, in case that wasn't clear.

That's where they play against other 17 year olds, rather than 6'3" 15 stone bruisers with years of experience.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Midfielder who we had on loan and now a free agent Paul Dickov

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Don't get me wrong, Barker might be AMAZING, and I hope he is. Now is not his time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here