Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

'New' NSC

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I'm old, it takes me a while to get used to change but change is usually for the better.

Even a new dark star brew takes a pint or 2 before I can't live without it!

Give it a week and I won't remember the old layout.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I really like the 1901 only members forum, how does that work? Have the club given you the email addresses of all the 1901 members as promised so that NSC can be the unofficial distributor of ticket news in advance to them?

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Blue/Red combo on the Tag/Normal thread. NO NO NO! :nono:

Edit: Well, it was red a second ago. Gone back to blue again.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Sort out the calendar!

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
There's another forum I go on sometimes which, on the main list of threads has a 'NEW' button by each thread (by the page numbers, i.e. 1,2,3 NEW) If you click on this it goes to the first post in the thread that you, the logged in user, haven't read yet.

I think that's a great feature, especially on 15 page threads where you've read half of it, another 10 pages are added overnight and you're not sure where you'e got to in the thread.

Does any of what I've written make sense? Is that feature possible on vBulletin?

footychick

Nicola
Dec 8, 2005
Soham, United Kingdom
There's another forum I go on sometimes which, on the main list of threads has a 'NEW' button by each thread (by the page numbers, i.e. 1,2,3 NEW) If you click on this it goes to the first post in the thread that you, the logged in user, haven't read yet.

I think that's a great feature, especially on 15 page threads where you've read half of it, another 10 pages are added overnight and you're not sure where you'e got to in the thread.

Does any of what I've written make sense? Is that feature possible on vBulletin?
Like a view posts since last visit button? I know what you mean.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

There's a small blue icon to the left of the title of each unread thread, like an arrow in a circle (used to be a square) like a downward fast forward, if you click that it takes you to the first new post.
Alternatively, open the thread and to the top right just above the first post on that page is that icon and the words 'view first unread' (used to be on the left of the page).

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Anyone else having problems viewing it from mobiles? When on the big board, the page numbers stack downwards rather than sideways meaning the thread title, thread poster and date of posting all get merged on top of each other. Anyway to sort this, Bozza?

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
I think this new version looks great and very much more professional.
Great work Bozza and hopefully worth your sleepless nights !

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
clock seems to be on european time (on the front page but not on the thread pages themselves - bizarre)
it'll take me a bit of time to get used to it but everything changes so why not?

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Anyone else having problems viewing it from mobiles? When on the big board, the page numbers stack downwards rather than sideways meaning the thread title, thread poster and date of posting all get merged on top of each other. Anyway to sort this, Bozza?

Yes, exactly this. makes it unusable on my Blackberry which is vbad news!

I am also having the 'remember' login problem.

Other than that, I like the look! (Do appreciate your hard work Bozza).

PG

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've just hacked out the top of page thread numbering. Can you let me know if this has done the trick please.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here