'New' NSC

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
how much sleep did you get bozza?

Some!

I like the new look. Thanks for the late night hard work effort, Bozza!

In time the new look should be less 'new' as I tweak the templates to more like our old look.

02_Andy_Pipkin.jpg

"Don't like it"

As above, the old look will slowly return as and when I have time to adjust some of the zillion settings, colours, fonts and sizes etc.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I like it.

It seems much quicker. Is this just me?

Just you, wazzock features

Where are the smilies by the way ?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I like the new look. I hope when it becomes less new it is still somewhat fresher than it was. I like that quoting posts brings up a quick reply underneath it rather than having to go to a new page, I like the quote boxes, and I think the different colours make the stickies stand out more.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
With the old board i had all signatures hidden, now there visible again can you change my setting so there hidden again.

ta :wink:

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
i love new things like new software et al!

Nicely done bozza. I'm glad we've still got the "highlight over a thread and that pop up thing with the first bit of the thread" feature.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Is there absolutely ANY chance, Bozza, that you could enable the old original NSC skin* to be an option, like you did with the last upgrade? I've had the same skin the whole way through my time using NSC, and it's what keeps it looking different to every other vBulletin forum, for me. (to my embarrassment, I'm on quite few forums, most of which look identical to this!) If it's not possible, no worries of course.

*said original skin

827.jpg

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
Yeah, echo that. Well done.

The search tool, when not using advanced options, is a bit wonky at the moment. For example, search for 'podcast' and you get one new thread and three from 2005/2006. But I guess the indexes etc need to come on line.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Yeah, echo that. Well done.

The search tool, when not using advanced options, is a bit wonky at the moment. For example, search for 'podcast' and you get one new thread and three from 2005/2006. But I guess the indexes etc need to come on line.

I'm rebuilding the search indexes online right now. 1.3 million posts have been indexed so we're about a third of the way through. They should be complete later today.

Vankleek Hill Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Vankleek Hill, actually....
Can I say what an excellent job Bozza. The new look is refreshing and adds some vitality to the place.

Those posters who are complaining about wanting the old look back can't stand change. Get with it people and accept it that NSC is moving forward and not going to be stuck in the past.

Sort of like a new NSC for a new BHA. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here