Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New NSC - what's wrong with it?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What is the difference between a thread in capital letters as opposed to not ?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Please leave the posters name and preview... it will save a lot of wasted time reading through the crap that some people misguidedly think someone else might find interesting / funny / shocking etc...

I agree -please keep it - it can be quite handy

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
FFS why has this posted three times

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Still very slow loading for me.

As above, AGAIN, the search index is being rebuilt at the moment. This is lengthy and processor intensive as there are over 2m posts to index. When this has completed, I will then look at any speed issues there may be.

Reading Posh

Sophisticated rhetorician
Jul 8, 2003
Off M4 J11
Many of the new icons/buttons are larger than the older version.

For example when viewing the threads on The Big Board we have

thread.gif
instead of
thread.gif
and

thread_hot.gif
instead of
thread_hot.gif
and finally

reply.gif
and
reply.gif

:)

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I find it harder to read. often I am on here at the end of a long day and in a room which is not idealy lit.

I used to be able to change the font size from the 'view' button on my brouser but this has minimal, if any effect now.

Also, some people have a lot to say in their sigatures, which is fine, but often it's in the same style/size as their message and therefore a short message seems to get 'lost' when you scroll though a whole list of 'sigatures'.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Press Ctrl and spin your mouse wheel.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I find it harder to read. often I am on here at the end of a long day and in a room which is not idealy lit.

I used to be able to change the font size from the 'view' button on my brouser but this has minimal, if any effect now.

Also, some people have a lot to say in their sigatures, which is fine, but often it's in the same style/size as their message and therefore a short message seems to get 'lost' when you scroll though a whole list of 'sigatures'.

I've turned signatures off for that reason.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf

As you said, Also, some people have a lot to say in their sigatures, which is fine, but often it's in the same style/size as their message and therefore a short message seems to get 'lost' when you scroll though a whole list of 'sigatures'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here