Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New NSC - what's wrong with it?

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I find it harder to read.
I used to be able to change the font size from the 'view' button on my brouser but this has minimal, if any effect now.

I second what Freddie Goodwin said. What can be done about this? I always had it on "Larger" text size.

Also, we used to have a nice separator between the message and the signature, can this be reinstated?

babyblu.gif

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Text size seems Ok on my Mac running Firefox - I can increase it and decrease it if I need to too.

I can increase the text overall if people prefer or you can choose one of the other styles from the dropdown box at the bottom left of the page - some of those have larger text as default.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I'm on a Mac running Firefox too and it looks perfect.

Maybe you should all just accept it's the way forward and bin those clunky old PCs....

:)

(I miss smileys in quick reply mode too!)

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
...or you can choose one of the other styles from the dropdown box at the bottom left of the page - some of those have larger text as default.

What dropdown box??

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I don't see this box

bottomofpage.jpg

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
No, I still don't see it? What am I missing??

usercpview.jpg

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Go into your User CP, Select 'Edit Options', scroll down to the bottom and 'Miscellaneous Options'.

Do you have this:

Forum Skin
There is more than one skin in which you can view the forums. If you would like to switch to a different skin, select it from this list.

Please note that some forums here may override your skin choice temporarily.
Forum Skin:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
No, I don't have that option...

nopecantseeit.jpg

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Bozza, you need a non-administrative username so you can log in and see what the rest of us underlings see!

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I've tried Firefox and IE7. I could try Opera too but frankly I'm pretty sure the option won't be there either...

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
In my misc options box mine is set to 'standard editor' not 'enhanced wysiwyg' as DP's seems to be

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here