NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Much preferred Kit Napier.....

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

unnameable

Feb 25, 2004
Oxford/Lancing
I much prefer seeing Albion playing in blue shorts and socks. I don't mind white socks with blue shorts (which we wore in the Bukta days, 1977 to 1980). White shorts and blue socks aren't bad (2001-2002). Until recently, the only time we wore white shorts and socks was in the mid-Sixties when we wore the blue shirt with white sleeves.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I much prefer seeing Albion playing in blue shorts and socks. I don't mind white socks with blue shorts (which we wore in the Bukta days, 1977 to 1980). White shorts and blue socks aren't bad (2001-2002). Until recently, the only time we wore white shorts and socks was in the mid-Sixties when we wore the blue shirt with white sleeves.

Not quite true, I'm afraid...

Brighton Hove Albion - Historical Football Kits

unnameable

Feb 25, 2004
Oxford/Lancing

I know that we wore white shorts and socks in 74-75 (I was an ever-present at the Goldstone that season). But I was referring to the seasons when we've worn stripes. (Nobody has explained to me why we wore all-white in 74-75. If the hope was that we would play like Real Madrid, it didn't happen, that's for sure.)

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
I would say looking right at the bottom of the page for the historical Brighton strips that they are the final designs with quite possibly the confirmed new sponsors. The reason I suspect this is when you look at the Sources of the kits, any kit marked with a 't' next to is has been sourced from Fabrizio Taddei (Errea) and no kits that I can see on the site are marked with a 't'

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
Also that away kit is almost identical to the 1994 Leeds United away kit. Least it will mean i can get away with wearing it out around here :)

Thank Tank

May 16, 2008
That 33-35 one looks well whacky. Blue, white and RED stripes ????? Never knew that before.

Been looking through Tim Carder's Albion book. No mention of it there either, although I notice he is one of the sources of information on that webpage.

Stevegull

Sep 9, 2005
Lewes
Been looking through Tim Carder's Albion book. No mention of it there either, although I notice he is one of the sources of information on that webpage.

I have a list of kits on my website that I got from the Brighton and Hove Albion Historians society. No mention of blue white and red stripes there either.

Toffs have been selling this shirt for ages but dated 1920's

SamSeagull

Mar 10, 2008
i like the red and black skint kit we had or the blue and black sandtex kit we had, they were lovly shirts

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
There's no incentive to change your shirt if you spill spag.bol down it. Truly disgusting.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
B100.jpg

A design something like this perhaps.

It's not bad, although the one on the top left looks a bit shit if you ask me :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here