Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New kit??

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
away kit reminds me of wimbledon, love having the badge in the center too!

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
Unsure about the away kit hope it looks better in real life ,as looks a bit like a euopean goalies kit or possibly a refs?

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I sort of like it - but will wait until I see proper pics before I decide which one to buy.

nutter

Jul 6, 2003
Brighton
So it seems that IST or whatever it is called are the new sponsor according to the historical football kit website.... interesting......

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
There's a graphic of the 1997/98 Yeovil kit on this site, which looks horrific. A candidate for worst kit ever?

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Interestingly, the kits have now dissappeared from the website - strange.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
the only other kit they have is cheltenham - the link being their kit is also made by our friends in italy - perhaps a leak at errea HQ?

cheltenham were on the ball this year - there kit was released a week before the end of the season, and they even wore it in the last game

new sponsors sorted and EVERYTHING

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Here they are

Attachments

• brighton___hove_albion_2008-2009-change-t.gif
    brighton___hove_albion_2008-2009-change-t.gif
    6.3 KB · Views: 640
  • brighton___hove_albion_2008-2009-t.gif
    brighton___hove_albion_2008-2009-t.gif
    6.4 KB · Views: 662

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Just like to point out that even if they are going to be our new kits, the logo isn't that reliable, look at the old skint ones, alll of them are wrong. Hopefully it will be a better logo , that one is truly awful

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
I'm willing to bet good money that won't be the logo that appears on our shirts. You don't need a degree in marketing to know that blue and white logos on blue and white shirts really isn't going to work.
I really don't like that yellow one, let's hope the website got it wrong.....

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
The skint logo was blue and white.. that worked

No it didn't :jester:
That was slightly different though, that was stretched out over quite a large area of the shirt, this new logo looks like it's been previously packed into a sardine can, also the edges of the logo don't have a thick black line to distinguish itself from the colour of the shirt, whereas the skint one was more prominent (if I recall correctly)

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I followed the link last night, before they removed the pictures, don't remember there being any sponsor on the shirt...the site even said that our shirt sponsor was to be confirmed.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
They both look disgusting from their in my eyes, maybe they'll look better in person ???

I'll still buy them both though.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
What is this f***ing obsession with yellow? who thinks yellow is easy on the eye? why not pink or turquoise? those colours are relaxing! people running about in yellow clothes against a green pitch...yeeooow. Come on Dick lets have engorged helmet purple or appleseed brown kits!

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Any ideas when the kit actually comes out then?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here