Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New kit??

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The away kit reminds me somewhat of West Broms away colours in the past.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Wasn't West Broms old away kit yellow and green stripes?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
id say that is likely to be it - away kit looks pretty good, not sure about the home one though

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Not sure how they'll look with this on the front:

logo_spit.jpg

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Maybe a 3rd kit will be later introduced.

Sure there will be, could be last seasons yellow shirt with the new sponsor.

might have a yellow back?

might not...

I prefer a white back on our kits aswell, anyone agree?

I really really hope they dump solid backs and revert to stripes on the back, that whole nonsense about clarity of numbers has been proved uneccesary, look at Brentford, Southampton, West Brom, Stoke, Doncaster, looks soooo much better with stripes (or hoops) than a solid panel.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I quite like the look of the away shirt, at least it involves stripes and the colour blue...perhaps they could go for a mixture of both shades of blue if a third strip is needed...that really would look smart.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I suggested the new sponsor could be ITW and Spit is one of their brands.

I didn't post that because of anything you suggested!

Anyway, apparently, having been rejected once, they came back with a better offer and are set to feature on the shirt.

Still, with our club, nothings finalised until it's happened really!

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I didn't post that because of anything you suggested!

Anyway, apparently, having been rejected once, they came back with a better offer and are set to feature on the shirt.

Still, with our club, nothings finalised until it's happened really!

My post was in response to Conboy who seemed to have dismissed the Spit thing out of hand!!!!

Here's a thought. Is it better for one club to become so associated with one sponsor (us and Skint, Man U and Sharp, say) or change every year or two. One thing I noticed on Sunday was the vast array of different sponsors Leeds have had: Burton, Top Man, Admiral, Yorkshire Evening Post, Thistle Hotels, Packard Bell, Strongbow, Whyte and Mackay, Bet 24 and currently Red Kite. At the end of the day they're known by their strip and logo, although that's changed frequently too.

I miss Skint already!

the only other kit they have is cheltenham - the link being their kit is also made by our friends in italy - perhaps a leak at errea HQ?

strangely though the trims are different on ours and chelts. kits - normally there is a uniformity between branded kits.

Lots of Errea kits through all divisions on there...

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I knew about this some months ago but thought best not to post it on NSC. It is deffo the away kit and I believe the third kit is the light blue of a few seasons ago but without the stripes. Seems a bit strange to have three kit that all have blue on 'em but there ya go.

Oh, and apparantly the back of the home shirt is now solid white, rather than last seasons blue.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Not working here......pics anyone?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here