Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New kit??

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
So the sponsor features the letters S, I & T.

Bodes well for future photoshopping...

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
why havent they got a picture of the 3rd kit yet and compared it to one of Mickey Adams former teams and link it Mark McGhee somehow :rant:

Now you've mentioned it, perhaps they will!

Perhaps someone should start an 'Adams to employ Eilleen Drury as replacement for Dean Wilkins' thread and see if that makes it onto the back page :lolol:

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
why havent they got a picture of the 3rd kit yet and compared it to one of Mickey Adams former teams and link it Mark McGhee somehow :rant:

Great, thanks for spoiling my read of the argus back page tomorrow :censored:

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Great, thanks for spoiling my read of the argus back page tomorrow :censored:

it was leaked online by accident earlier

Albion get 3rd new look for the road
By Andy Naylor
Comment | Read Comments (17346)

Albion have selected an all sky blue kit to kick off the 2008/2009 season

The unusual colour scheme has been provided by the club's Italian kit manufacturers Errea, who also supply Middlesbrough, Crystal Palace, Burnley, Cheltenham and Bristol Rovers.

It maintains Albion's tradition for being a bit different, although it is a familiar look for new manager Mickey Adams, who was appointed after Dean Wilkins was sacked for not emulating the greatest manager in Albions history, Mark McGhee.

Adams was in charge of Coventry City after leaving the Albion seven years ago for Leicester City, who Mark McGhee was also in charge of. Known as the Sky Blues, Adams will have that familiar feeling, and is trying to recapture that by signing for Sky Blues defender Colin Hawkins, with a loan deal for Birchill and Adam Virgo also on the cards.

League Two giants Wycombe Wanderers wore a similar strip when former Albion striker Leon Knight sold by Mark McGhee scored for them in a dramatic away win at Morecambe.

Albion are sticking with their customary blue and white striped home shirts for matches at Withdean, with a choice of white or blue shorts which was what Albion wore when they were promoted via the Play Offs when McGhee was in charge.

The kits for next season will be officially unveiled by the club once the replacement sponsors for Skint have been confirmed.

What do you think of the new kit? Leave your comments below.

Attachments

• forsternewkit.jpg
    forsternewkit.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 371

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
My eyes, they burn :cry::jester:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I think Mr. Mendoza has done a better job with the Photoshopping than the Argus themselves did.

As for the article he posted, I'm afraid I wasn't convinced. A real Naylor article would have far more references to Mark McGhee in it.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Interestingly, the original link to that kit website doesn't work anymore. Perhaps the club got them to remove it?

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
A few of the kits have been removed from other leagues too... maybe they are only allowed to show the kits once they have been officially unveiled.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here