Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Albion Logo

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
When the idea for going back to a round badge first came up I really liked the idea but now, for reasons I can't explain, I find myself wanting to stick with the current one!

I'm also not convinced a poll on NSC is representative of everyone who supports the club. Although I guess its as good as it gets. Just feels like a bandwagon now and I'm not so sure. Meh, I'll probably be all for it again this time tomorrow! :D

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Great work and I like the gold lettering and the martlets. How about having Est 1901 at the bottom and Sussex at the top. I am loving the design.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Just comparing the two.

I prefer the shade of blue in the current badge.

I really like the red bordering as well.

I don't like the gold writing around the proposed badge.

I don't like the slim seagull in the proposed badge.

It feels jaded and old to me.

Not totally against the idea of the round badge but I wouldnt have it quite like the proposed one in the opening post.

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007
I really like the Brighton and Hove coats of arms that you wore in a byegone age. They have a timeless quality and class.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Keep it as just 'SUSSEX' at the bottom - stops C**w**y from any stupid claims.

Lose the Martletts?, looks a bit twee.

Otherwise it is bang on!

Ian Bairds Fist

Nov 26, 2003
Kingston-upon-Thames
What's with the gold lettering that has nowhere to go?

And EST 1901 makes out that we are some sort of grocer's shop.

LB, as you can see from the vast majority of the comments on this thread and the thread(s!!) when Mayfair first did this, his designs are loved and they really shouldn't die on an internet forum - they should be brought to the attention of the Club. I don't think there's many with a closer link to the Club on this forum than you? So can you put these designs to the Club on behalf of the NSC members?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
You can shove your focus group, and your design consultants...

Mayfair Seagull has done all the work. Just about EVERYONE loves it. Job done.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Albion's 'new' badge - North Stand Chat

For sure. The people have SPOKEN! :clap2:

Give Mayfair Seagull the design gig. Anything else will be second rate in comparison. Though I'm guessing that's not how it works. There were some pretty gorgeous London 2012 designs posted on here and elsewhere but we're still stuck with the unloved image of Lisa Simpson giving a BJ. Oh well :shrug:

Oct 11, 2005
London
Just seen this thread. Thanks for all the support.. It means a lot to hear that so many fans like my design. As I've mentioned on another thread today, back in the Spring I emailed and posted my designs to several people at the club. Unfortunately I didn't recieve a reply. I just wish the club would listen to the fans on this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here