Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Albion Logo

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Could we not add some stars for Sussex Senior Cup wins?

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
hans kraay fan club; If Lord Bracknell said:
I think it's highly unlikely that the attendees were asked to give other ideas or indeed were allowed to - mores the pity!

The club to their shame knew about these designs and did rock all. I see this process as merely giving views as to the best of a bad bunch rather than giving design input

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
By the sounds of it i'm the only one who prefers the current badge and would rather we didn't change it at all...!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
By the sounds of it i'm the only one who prefers the current badge and would rather we didn't change it at all...!

Nah you're not, there are a few of us who are quite happy with the current badge, I'd like to see something new though, for the new era.

Joe Pineapples

Mar 28, 2010
Brighton
That's a cracking design. Needs a few refinements, but is a great starting point for the actual thing, if the club change.

I don't like the current Brighton and Hove badge much.

But then what do I know - my club has a couple of friggin' seahorses on its crest...

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford

I'm with you on this. If we must change it (which I hope we don't) can we go for a properly new design?

I'm not knocking the effort on this though. Looks good. I just think its a backward step to go round.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Nah you're not, there are a few of us who are quite happy with the current badge, I'd like to see something new though, for the new era.
If it's a good design then what's the problem? It's not about going forward or backwards, it's about having the best crest. This one is very nice - I could do without the 'Sussex' and the martlets, and I definitely don't want Good Old Sussex By The Sea on the wall of the stadium. :lol:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I'm with you on this. If we must change it (which I hope we don't) can we go for a properly new design?

I'm not knocking the effort on this though. Looks good. I just think its a backward step to go round.
Most crests are either round or the shield. What else is there?

When you go for something new and 'modern' for the sake of it you it usually ends up looking much more dated than a simple, classic design.

SwindonTCrest1.gif

If it's a good design then what's the problem? It's not about going forward or backwards, it's about having the best crest. This one is very nice - I could do without the 'Sussex' and the martlets, and I definitely don't want Good Old Sussex By The Sea on the wall of the stadium. :lol:
The wall of the stadium will have the logo of the AMERICAN EXPRESS COMMUNITY STADIUM.

It's been designed by Amex and, in my opinion, is rather smart.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here