Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Albion Logo

"re-working"????????

all he's done is take the old 1977 badge and add some words in Gold around the outside!:eek::rant:

attachment.php
images
I think we'll find that the AMERICAN EXPRESS COMMUNITY STADIUM logo might well go there.

And a very nice one it is. Amex have done a good job.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
That is a significant reworking, almost could be considered as being completely new, every element of it has been redrawn, different font, much simpler lines etc, I think the points being made here are that the idea suggested on here for the Albion badge is nothing more that the same thing we had 12 years ago, with a bit of extra text, and a gold ring.
Could be considered new? ??? Every element of it is the same... we wouldn't need to modify as many elements because it's already a simple and clean design. You can tinker with it in various ways but there's nothing intrinsically bad or backwards looking about a round crest with a seagull in it.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I think its a fantastic logo/badge, but sadly as Amex have forked out a lot of money, they'll form a significant part of the front of the stadium I'm sure. Shirts could be good though!!

I'm saddened the club haven't responded to Mayfair, even if something else has been decided and for whatever reason - thats a bit rude not to even acknowledge receipt of a suggestion.

and whoever dissed the focus group needs to bite their tongue in future - not everyone agrees with everything and calling someone names over the personal like or dislike of a logo in the face of everything else they have done, really is out of order...

Ian Bairds Fist

Nov 26, 2003
Kingston-upon-Thames
As predicted ... I saw no-one from the Club on Saturday. Even the team captain buggered off early.

Well thanks for trying anyhow.

So back to square one, and apparently Insider still hasn't seen this thread - or hasn't seen fit to respond to it!

Attila/Samrah/Harty - anyone with a 'voice' reading this thread? Or do we really have to make our voices heard elsewhere?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here