Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Navarro

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I actually thought he was MOM yesterday!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Don't blame him for not reading NSC anymore cos it's full of negative shit. To an extent, I've felt that way for months and rarely get on here anymore. Too many clueless idiots who know nothnig about the style of football Gus is installing.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
The only players that don't get some kind of negative comment on here are CMS, Bridcutt and Noone because they're exceptional. All the other players unfortunately seem to be fair game - anyone has an off day and people are straight on their case. If I was any of the other players I'd leave NSC well alone if I couldn't cope with inane crap being posted about me!! On the other hand I guess we all care pretty passionately about the Albion and we get really frustrated when players, for whatever reason, don't perform and then NSC helps us get some of that frustration out of our system.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The only players that don't get some kind of negative comment on here are CMS, Bridcutt and Noone because they're exceptional. All the other players unfortunately seem to be fair game - anyone has an off day and people are straight on their case. If I was any of the other players I'd leave NSC well alone if I couldn't cope with inane crap being posted about me!! On the other hand I guess we all care pretty passionately about the Albion and we get really frustrated when players, for whatever reason, don't perform and then NSC helps us get some of that frustration out of our system.

Jara, Tano, Harper, Vicente & Buckley ... can't remember them getting criticised either.

Agree that players should steer clear of NSC. Too many blinkered souls on here with vendettas against Barnes, or against many others.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Jara, Tano, Harper, Vicente & Buckley ... can't remember them getting criticised either.

Agree that players should steer clear of NSC. Too many blinkered souls on here with vendettas against Barnes, or against many others.

Vicente and Buckley are starting to get criticism for their fitness issues. Harper is a goalkeeper, we never have one who isn't criticised (in harpers case it was his positioning for the west ham goal, and his over reliance on long balls), tanno got a fair bit of criticism after his red card, and any time gus compliments him. Jara got a few complaints with his injury, partly because it came while people were starting to moan about buckley, vicente and hoskins.

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
Vicente and Buckley are starting to get criticism for their fitness issues. Harper is a goalkeeper, we never have one who isn't criticised (in harpers case it was his positioning for the west ham goal, and his over reliance on long balls), tanno got a fair bit of criticism after his red card, and any time gus compliments him. Jara got a few complaints with his injury, partly because it came while people were starting to moan about buckley, vicente and hoskins.

Christ, there's a lot of moaning to be done: Jara, Buckley & Vicente for being sportsmen with injuries. ("fitness issues").

Surely, we can find some moans about Noone, CMS and Bridcutt, to give total dissatisfaction with the squad.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Christ, there's a lot of moaning to be done: Jara, Buckley & Vicente for being sportsmen with injuries. ("fitness issues").

Surely, we can find some moans about Noone, CMS and Bridcutt, to give total dissatisfaction with the squad.

Indeed. With Noone the moan is about final product - I can't remember who it is, bt one poster seems to have it in for him and was particularly hopeful that KLL signing meant noone would be dropped.

I do struggleto think f complaints about CMS and Bridcutt. With CMS the moan is more about how we use him, rather than anything he does. I'm not sure I can remember any real criticism of bridcutt with the exception of the odd one-off game, but even those criticisms acknowledged it was an out of character off game, and is not really particularly harsh.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Has anybody thought to ask him or Sparrow on twitter if they have heard any rumours about Buckley being unhappy and wanting to leave I dont know that they would answer it but you never know

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here