PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
He was one of the better players today

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
Sorry if fixtures but Navarro has twittered that he is reading NSC and there are a lot of negative comments about him.

I haven't read any yet but if there is just lay of the guy. We should be supporting our players and not bringing them down. He had a great game and a great player

Link to his twitter?

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Alan, if you are indeed reading this, please can you let Gus & the rest of the squad know that we HAVE TO BEAT Palace in January, can you let them know just how much it means to us fans and to play against them with a bit of passion that was sadly lacking when they beat us at home.
Oh and good game today.
That is all.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
He just messaged again that he will no longer look on NCS cos it's all negative and doesn't want it to get him down anymore.

If he put a bit of effort into his game he might play a bit more often , he was whinging in the week about not playing 2 consecutive games, after todays performance it`s hardly suprising Gus does not pick him more often.When he does get the ball he takes a long time deciding what he is going to do with it,he is out of his depth at this level imho.

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
Where's the anti Navarro thread then. I have read negative comments on Paynter and Harley but not Navarro today. I thought he did OK. If tweet is true, then he needs to be a little less precious!

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Where's the anti Navarro thread then. I have read negative comments on Paynter and Harley but not Navarro today. I thought he did OK. If tweet is true, then he needs to be a little less precious!

Exactly,he was ok,if he thinks he was better he is deluded.

Sep 1, 2010
I don't think he had a brill game but saying that it must be very hard to read things like NSC if you are a player, i would just ignore it if i was a player.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Man of the Match in my opinion.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
He played well, worked hard. He isn't a flair player, but does a very necessary job.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Navs may have been reading all the negative posts about the players over the last few months.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Considering he is coming back from a nasty injury and is playing in a tough league, I think he has looked pretty decent in the games I have seen him. I thought he was excellent against Barnsley and close to MotM.

There are too many people that will not take to him because they had their minds made up when he first moved here and he doesn't add anything to the Flair-o-meter.

Cpt. Spavil

Mar 9, 2008
next game should be

Casper

Calde Greer Dunk Vincelot

Lua lua Nav Bridcutt Noone

CMS Barnes

Subs

Peter
Hoskins
Buckley
Sparrow
El abd

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
There was a thread earlier in the day re criticsm and its effects on players. Personally Alan I dont blame you for not wanting to come back here, recently I can completely agree and have posted less, due to the know it all, fix it immediately premiershite attitude of some of our fans. But hopefully you can rise above it, you should listen to the management team and gus, sure come on here and read nsc, but dont take it personally.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
No one played bad today, but no one (apart from CMS) really shone IMO. They all did a good job

This.

Win ANY game in this division and you've done ok. Cov were the first really poor team I've seen and while we didn't thrash them we won. Navs reads the game well and does exactly as Gus and Charlie tell him from what I can see and every team needs a player like that. Now I'm going back to celebrating 3 points....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here