Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nav signing tomorrow

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Interesting read on the swinedon forum - they would rather take note of a long out of date report from a Tranny fan putting Navs down than hear the positives on here from the last three seasons. Oh well f*** 'em! Seems DazzaLewis (well known to them as he apparently works for Swindon?) who broke the news that Navs would go there has now changed his mind and is saying Oxford? Now there's a club not afraid to spend money, unfortunately without too much success!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Interesting read on the swinedon forum - they would rather take note of a long out of date report from a Tranny fan putting Navs down than hear the positives on here from the last three seasons. Oh well f*** 'em! Seems DazzaLewis (well known to them as he apparently works for Swindon?) who broke the news that Navs would go there has now changed his mind and is saying Oxford? Now there's a club not afraid to spend money, unfortunately without too much success!

DazzaLewis is a football agent who has Leon Knight, as well as others on his books.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
He's a league 1 player not a championship player,he was never goner gets contract in this league.

Yeah, because he was EASILY our worst performing player last season in the CHAMPIONSHIP... Shame if he drops down, IMO

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Comes to something when you are hanging on for news about an out of contract player who is looking for another club in order to get your "Albion" fix, and even they let you down! :lol:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Yeah, because he was EASILY our worst performing player last season in the CHAMPIONSHIP... Shame if he drops down, IMO
He's a grafter but that's it,our negative defensive style mean't that all our defensive players last season did very well,how many attacking players bar vicente had a very good season?people moaned about our attackers but it wasn't their fault,it was having 7 defensive players helping each other out every game nearly.Now if i was put in that area with 6 other defenders helping me i would look half decent???

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I love the fact that the most exciting transfer news we could expect today was Navs signing for someone and even that didn't happen.

May 22, 2008
DazzaLewis is a football agent who has Leon Knight, as well as others on his books.

I dont have leon knight on my books stand
Corrected.
And I did consulting for Swindon last season but not anymore
Nav to Swindon or Oxford was a guess.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Wow just woke up 2 a lot of swindon fans saying I'm signing, where as this come from, I hope its true, can some1 tell me this has been said.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Could he not just sign an e mail confirming his acceptance and then actually sign when he gets home, would this be legally binding on both sides.

No. You can't "sign" an email unless you have a digital signature set up and authenticated, which hardly anyone has. You can send an email with your name on it but that means nothing. I usually email the PDF contracts to my customers. They print, sign, scan and email back the scanned signed copy. It's really easy if you have the technology available (of course) and most hotel have a business centre with all the stuff you need. He just needs to be able to access his email and get the document onto the hotel system, which he can do weither by using webmail or by forwarding the email to a hotel email address using his smartphone, tablet or whatever other fancy gadget he uses for his emails.

Last edited:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Seems to have been confirmed by the BHAFC twitter account.

BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC
@talkSPORTDrive [MENTION=13085]alan[/MENTION]navarro31 haha. Great lad and very good signing for Swindon. #STFC #BHAFC

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
He's a league 1 player not a championship player,he was never goner gets contract in this league.

Did you go to Elland Road last season? He was superb throughout and then scored a last minute winner for us. Which will live long in my Memory, after all the draws we've had up there. Now tell me he is a League One player?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here