Nav signing tomorrow

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Can his agent sign a deal for him in absentia or would he fly back to do a deal?

Maybe the agent will fly back, I'm not sure where absentia is though.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Madness. If I worked for Echosign sales I'd be all over the football industry like a RASH.

Morrissey still uses faxs. Him and the FA are keeping the fax industry afloat.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Or you e-mail a PDF file.

That would require him to then forward the e-mail on to his hotel, and ask them to print it for him, then when he's signed it, ask them to scan it, save it as a pdf, and e-mail it back.

Depending on where he is on holiday, finding a fax machine would probably far easier and more efficient.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Even though I know what this thread is I still keep reading it as new signing tomorrow.

:down:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Could he not just sign an e mail confirming his acceptance and then actually sign when he gets home, would this be legally binding on both sides.

yes it would - as I should have known because I regularly have to authorise expenditure by e-mail then catch up on the paperwork afterwards :facepalm:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
That would require him to then forward the e-mail on to his hotel, and ask them to print it for him, then when he's signed it, ask them to scan it, save it as a pdf, and e-mail it back.

Depending on where he is on holiday, finding a fax machine would probably far easier and more efficient.

Digital signature, innit.

Deutsche Post | Services | Digital signatures

All the rage in business nowadays. That and digital mail (scanned copies of printed letters, etc)...

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Could he not just sign an e mail confirming his acceptance and then actually sign when he gets home, would this be legally binding on both sides.

That old trick. What if Nav returns home and then decides to change his mind?

shoreham moonraker

Apr 11, 2009
Their fans still don't think losing Greer was a big deal. Despite their subsequent relegation and our winning the title then finishing 10th in the Championship. Strange thing, being a football supporter seems to remove all sense of logic and rationale.

Good luck Navarro at Swindon, though with Alan McCormack already there, and the useless Simon Ferry, I think he will have a bit of a work to do to prove himself. No doubt he will though, very selfless team player.

every single thing you say in this is the exact opposite.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here