Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nav signing tomorrow

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I know palace are shite but nav's is even more shite,average league 1 player at best,people think he was good last season but that's because he was surrounded by 6 other defensive players for us.

Good luck to him anyway

Harsh young man.... He may be out of his depth at the higher end of our division but deffo not "shite" as you call him!

Crawley is a good shout for his next destination and would be a good acquisition for them.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Not sh*te, but he was a defensive midfielder, in a defensively minded midfield.
He could have comfortably slotted into his position, in any team, any league, if they played the way we did.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I hope he goes to Leyton Orient, he'll be the fulcrum of the team there and Slade loves him as a player. If he goes to Crawley, fair play, but I think the fact he's played for Slade before and wouldn't have to move in order to join them might be important.

All the best Alan Navarro, thanks for Leeds away!

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
A friend said he saw him today at the Broadfield Stadium!! I dont beleive him, but hey its possible

I think Crawley would be ideal for him. No major uprooting of the family, in a division where he would be comfortable, and probably one of the first names down on the team sheet. Good luck Navs, whoever it is! :clap2:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
All Navarro lacked was pace,he has everything else for the championship but is just too slow.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Seconded.

Navarro said he got the train to the meeting with the manager so putting 2+2 together and coming up with 728, I'd guess it's a London club. Really doesn't mean anything though so complete guesswork

Players have been known to meet managers at motorway service stations or hotels though- where he actually met the guy may have no relevance at all to the team he's signed for. He could meet a Yorkshire club's manager in London, for argument's sake.

Sitch

Jul 3, 2011
Heard Leicester were looking at him not too long ago, I know Barnsley, Crawley, Doncaster, MK, and another unnamed club have been looking at him, who knows.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Couldn't've put it better myself, guy's either a relentless wind-up merchant or a complete bellend. Navs on the other hand proved himself beyond any reasonable doubt in the Championship and would be a brilliant signing in L1.
For once and once only i completely agree with you :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here