Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Swindon? Sideways move innit.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Swindon? Sideways move innit.

This is Di Canio's Swindon we are talking about isnt it?

Very good move indeed and shows that Di Canio knows what he is doing. You can build a successful L1 team around Navs

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
This is Di Canio's Swindon we are talking about isnt it?

Very good move indeed and shows that Di Canio knows what he is doing. You can build a successful L1 team around Navs

It was a joke, referring to Swindon fans' reactions to us buying Greer off them.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Their fans still don't think losing Greer was a big deal. Despite their subsequent relegation and our winning the title then finishing 10th in the Championship. Strange thing, being a football supporter seems to remove all sense of logic and rationale.

Good luck Navarro at Swindon, though with Alan McCormack already there, and the useless Simon Ferry, I think he will have a bit of a work to do to prove himself. No doubt he will though, very selfless team player.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Good move for him. Swindon will do well this season I reckon. Just hope he can cope with DiCanio who - tactical skills aside - really is a twat of the highest order.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Their fans still don't think losing Greer was a big deal. Despite their subsequent relegation and our winning the title then finishing 10th in the Championship. Strange thing, being a football supporter seems to remove all sense of logic and rationale.

Good luck Navarro at Swindon, though with Alan McCormack already there, and the useless Simon Ferry, I think he will have a bit of a work to do to prove himself. No doubt he will though, very selfless team player.

That's balls for a start. They were fuming at losing Greer to us.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Swindon?? Sitch said he was being looked at by Leicester, according to 1 of his numerous sauces in the football world

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila

Strange that because all the Swindon fans I know blame the poor form on the loss of Greer!!

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
hate Swindon. Hope they do down, but Navs plays well and moves to a bigger side season after next.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
only thing confusing me is that Nav only went on hols last Thursday with his family. Can his agent sign a deal for him in absentia or would he fly back to do a deal? No mention on his twitter feed and feels a bit intrusive to ask tbh.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
only thing confusing me is that Nav only went on hols last Thursday with his family. Can his agent sign a deal for him in absentia or would he fly back to do a deal? No mention on his twitter feed and feels a bit intrusive to ask tbh.

If he is still away, I guess all he needs to do is have the contract FAXED to him to sign.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
I bet they dont have peopl running the length of airports to get signings like we do? :lolol:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here