Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Name your Local

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
The Watermill in Worlds End. I have been in there once in my life, it is shite. I only ever really drink in Brighton, usually Battle of Trafalgar, Eddy, Yeoman and the Pav Tav.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
The PPT is a mess inside at the moment. I wouldn't be surprised if it's been sold.
They only did it up a year or so ago! Haven't been there for about a month but was looking forward to watching the world cup there.

J2 BHA

NSC Patron
Jul 28, 2004
Closest to me is the Hangleton Manor but it's full of toffee nosed pricks (as you can see I never generalise!), the sort of pub where you walk in and everyone puts their drink down and looks at you like you've got your cock hanging out (that was only a one off honest...)

Used to be my local and is still the most regular boozer I frequent...The Duke of Beaufort and I am well looking forward to the world cup as it will be f***ing heaving in there

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Physically closest - Newtown Inn.

Actual 'local' - The Roost. Slightly scary mix of a proper local and a superpub - its bloody gigantic yet when the college is closed its nearly entirely empty and all the barmen know your name...

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
I too use The Coopers Arm. Although when I go there its called The Coopers Arms. Cant say its my local though and Ive never had a warm welcome from Dave Man.

dunno

Old Skool
Jul 6, 2003
At work - probably
My local is the Woolpack in Burgess Hill - but when I get a pass I usually spike my hair up, try and make myself look abuot 15 years younger and go to the Orange Square in Haywards Heath. Actually bearing in mind the regulars in there, perhaps I should make myself look OLDER.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here