Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nalyor goes on the attack against Knight in the Argus

Yoda

English & European
William Chops said:

2) at the time of ITV Digital collapse club claim they are running to a strict budget, and on an even keel. Shortly after this club claim they are running at a huge loss.

And as for this point, the club were not using the money that we could have from the deal was not budgeted for. This also all happend long before the stadium was called in for a second public enquiry which put the extra drain on the funds.

The club would have only expected and had finances set aside for one enquiry. Once that happend we were always running at a loss.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
El Presidente said:
Falmer funding is based on an average crowd of 12,000.

But what average ticket price is needed to make a crowd of 12k work?

The answer is YES!

So I take your penis and raise you a cockjuggling thundertwat.

1. The insider does not know the answer, he is the press officer, not the financial director
2. Even if he did he would not tell you, as it is handing information across to LDC and the nimbies (of whom you may be one of course)
3. The information was submitted by the club on the basis of us moving into Falmer in 2007/8, which clearly is not going to happen due to the delaying tactics of those who want to destroy the club.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

William Chops

Feb 3, 2007
Can I presume you speak for the club and make decisions for the 'insider' then? let him decide. Surely you can see the potential for my accusation if you are vetting questions and deleting ones you do not like?

I'll raise you a two testicles.

1) The press office covers all aspects of the club, finance is not precluded. Otherwise they would not have responded to the query about the break even figure.
2) What makes you think this particular piece of financial info is sensitive to NIMBIES when all the other financial stuff the club regularly trot out isnt. Let insider decide, and give me a decent justification if he cannot deliver.
3) Fair enough, give me a revised figure then.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Buzzer said:
What propaganda?

Do people really think that there's a conspiracy around the Albion? That DK deliberately keeps the Albion running at a loss? That he is running us into the ground in the same way that Bellotti and Archer did?

We are a small club with very little money in the lower leagues without a home. You try bringing in top talent to play for us.

NO its the fact that he will Milk then best bits and be seen everywhere but when things go wrong you'll never see hide or hair of him....
what happened to the fans forums they seemed to have stopped as well maybe he can't face the obvious questions which would be asked face to face

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
portslade seagull said:
NO its the fact that he will Milk then best bits and be seen everywhere but when things go wrong you'll never see hide or hair of him....
what happened to the fans forums they seemed to have stopped as well maybe he can't face the obvious questions which would be asked face to face

Fans Forum Ist question Liz Costa

Dick I love you you are doing a great job

2nd question Sarah Watts
Dick we all love you

3rd question London Irish
I like dick and you

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
portslade seagull said:

There will be one at the start of next season as always.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
William Chops said:
h

I'll raise you a two testicles.

1) The press office covers all aspects of the club, finance is not precluded. Otherwise they would not have responded to the query about the break even figure.
2) What makes you think this particular piece of financial info is sensitive to NIMBIES when all the other financial stuff the club regularly trot out isnt. Let insider decide, and give me a decent justification if he cannot deliver.
3) Fair enough, give me a revised figure then.

I'll take your two testicles and raise you a trimmed MINGE.

1. The ticket price issue will be determined by a variety of factors, including the division we are in when (or should I say if) the first season takes place at Falmer.

This has an impact on:

a) The level of TV income and sponsorship the club can generate
b) The level of players wages that we are paying out at the time
c) The transfer budget (if there is one!)
d) The final cost of the stadium, which has increased due to delays in the commencement of construction, and may be further impacted by interest rate movements and labour and material price movements during the construction period.

2. The NIMBIES have been putting out a lot of disinformation about the club and Falmer during and subsequent to the public inquiry.

3. There is no revised figure until the issues discussed in point 1 are addressed. It is a constantly moving target, and a buedget put together 4 years ago based on a different set of assumptions which were relevant then but not now is irrelevant, as any accountant will tell you.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Trigger said:
He is in danger of being remembered for doing the dirty on Steve Gritt, not landing Steve Coppell when he first had the chance, not giving Martin Hinshelwood enough backing and losing his nerve when prematurely abandoning McGhee.

Not since I last read the views of Richard Littlejohn have I seen anyone go so far off the bullshit scale.

Gritt had to go, Coppell got on brilliantly with Knight and agonised over going to Reading, Hinshelwood was clearly not up to the job and it was the right time to get rid of McGhee. None of those decisions will look dodgy enough to taint how much Knight has done for this club when he decides he's had enough of all this crap after we get Falmer.

I'd be interested to know whether the club are considering legal action against Naylor over this 'article', not least the accusation that Knight interferes in team selection. It would be a fitting path of retribution given Naylor's own haste to pursue court proceedings when a fanzine dared to suggest his views might not be completely impartial.

Last edited:

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
El Presidente said:
Unlike Mother Theresa Archer and David 'Ghandi' Bellotti I presume.

Not as bad as them yet...
they just need to be a little more open with the truthand stop the crowd pleasing statements they make only to break them

William Chops

Feb 3, 2007
El Presidente said:
I'll take your two testicles and raise you a trimmed MINGE.

1. The ticket price issue will be determined by a variety of factors, including the division we are in when (or should I say if) the first season takes place at Falmer.

This has an impact on:

a) The level of TV income and sponsorship the club can generate
b) The level of players wages that we are paying out at the time
c) The transfer budget (if there is one!)
d) The final cost of the stadium, which has increased due to delays in the commencement of construction, and may be further impacted by interest rate movements and labour and material price movements during the construction period.

2. The NIMBIES have been putting out a lot of disinformation about the club and Falmer during and subsequent to the public inquiry.

3. There is no revised figure until the issues discussed in point 1 are addressed. It is a constantly moving target, and a buedget put together 4 years ago based on a different set of assumptions which were relevant then but not now is irrelevant, as any accountant will tell you.

I'll take your trimmed minge raise you a butt plug.

1) Please answer my question about deleting difficult questions. As far as I know, you are not the insider so please put my question back for him to answer.

2) Your comments about finance make sense, so why have the club arbitrarily stated a 12000 figure if there are so many unknown variables? Does not make sense.

3) How many other awkward, difficult questions have you removed?

Even Tony Blair would wince at the albion spin machine.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
William Chops said:
I'll take your trimmed minge raise you a butt plug.

1) Please answer my question about deleting difficult questions. As far as I know, you are not the insider so please put my question back for him to answer.

2) Your comments about finance make sense, so why have the club arbitrarily stated a 12000 figure if there are so many unknown variables? Does not make sense.

3) How many other awkward, difficult questions have you removed?

Even Tony Blair would wince at the albion spin machine.

1. I deleted it because he does not know the answer, and he does have a full time job to do as well as deal with the shite that we stick up.

2. The club stated a figure of 12,000 at the 2003 original public equiry as part of the accusation that Falmer would lose money. At the time, with Withdean full every week, it did not seem an unreasonable figure, based on Championship/ Top half of League 1 position. The inspector had specifically asked for the information, so the club gave him an answer based on the facts/assumptions known at the time.

3. Lots of questions are removed, either because they are

a) Offensive "McGhee/DK/ Charlie is shit" etc
b) They are not questions, but hissy fits/tantrums. "We were awful yesterday, tell DK to get his cheque book out"
c) They can't be answered by the Insider
d) A mod is in a grumpy mood, so takes sadistic delight in abusing their powers on NSC.

A take your butt plug, and raise you a Liz Costa girl on girl DVD shower scene.

Last edited:

William Chops

Feb 3, 2007
El Presidente said:
1. I deleted it because he does not know the answer, and he does have a full time job to do as well as deal with the shite that we stick up.

2. The club stated a figure of 12,000 at the 2003 original public equiry as part of the accusation that Falmer would lose money. At the time, with Withdean full every week, it did not seem an unreasonable figure, based on Championship/ Top half of League 1 position. The inspector had specifically asked for the information, so the club gave him an answer based on the facts/assumptions known at the time.

3. Lots of questions are removed, either because they are

a) Offensive "McGhee/DK/ Charlie is shit" etc
b) They are not questions, but hissy fits/tantrums. "We were awful yesterday, tell DK to get his cheque book out"
c) They can't be answered by the Insider
d) A mod is in a grumpy mood, so takes sadistic delight in abusing their powers on NSC.

A take your butt plug, and raise you a Liz Costa girl on girl DVD shower scene.

I'll take your Liz Costa girl on girl DVD shower scene and raise you a suck-and-blow daisy chain with Sarah Watts and Paul Whelch.

When you moderate, do you wear jackboots? Or are you more in the Max Clifford mould?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
William Chops said:
I'll take your Liz Costa girl on girl DVD shower scene and raise you a suck-and-blow daisy chain with Sarah Watts and Paul Whelch.

I don't think that can be raised, apart from a possible Guppy and Tony Rochdale double headed dildo felch bonanza, whilst their Thai brides provide the golden showers

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Its almost as if Naylor has no awareness of our financial situation.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I may be stupid but is it not the job of the press officer to seek answers from the people who would know if he is asked a question to which he doesnt know the answer.

As far as the article goes I think that it probably contains a lot of truth, perhaps from a one sided argument, but it certainly makes the jigsaw fit together easier as regards transfers etc.

It will make interesting reading when either the Press Officer or Board issue a statement of denial.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
BensGrandad said:

It will make interesting reading when either the Press Officer or Board issue a statement of denial.

Denial of what? Naylor is not accusing DK of picking the team (although it would be very interesting to bottom out who was responsible for signing Turienzo and Molango)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here