Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nalyor goes on the attack against Knight in the Argus

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
William Chops said:
1) cap in hand to the supporters claiming two million to survive, then sell players worth a total greater than 2 million but still claim we are skint.

2) at the time of ITV Digital collapse club claim they are running to a strict budget, and on an even keel. Shortly after this club claim they are running at a huge loss.

The club seem to choose statements to suit their propaganda needs.

1. Extra costs of the Falmer application, and the failure to get the extra seats in our first year back in the Championship meant that income was lower than originally budget.

2. The loss of the ITV Digital money hit our finances badly, further reducing income below the anticipated levels, so not sure what point you are making.

You arguments are incoherent and poorly structured.

William Chops

Feb 3, 2007
Buzzer said:
1) It's not mutually exclusive. I need around £1500 to survive each month to pay all my bills. Fortunately I earn more but if I earned just £1600 then I'd still be skint. It's even worse for the Albion because we are running Withdean at a loss.

2) If the losses are covered by director's loans (as they are) then you can run to a budget and even keel if it's budgeted to make a loss of £x millions per year and you DO make those losses.

Doesn't sound like propaganda to me.

You've been indoctrinated.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
William Chops said:
You've been indoctrinated.

Not at all. I'm just pointing out that your arguments can easily be refuted by simple explanations. El Presidente has also done it and more succinctly than me too.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Interesting he goes as far back as us overlooking Coppell in the summer of 2002, that is crucial IMHO.

Had we got Coppell then, we MAY have secured a few of the decent young lads he had at Brentford who were then(relatively) unknown.

Ingimarrson-Sidwell-Hunt, all in the Premiership now.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
William Chops said:
..and my probing Ask the Club questions seem to get deleted. Are NSC part of the conspiracy?

No, they have been deleted because they are shit questions

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
bigc said:
Interesting he goes as far back as us overlooking Coppell in the summer of 2002, that is crucial IMHO.

Had we got Coppell then, we MAY have secured a few of the decent young lads he had at Brentford who were then(relatively) unknown.

We could have had Hunt but Potless wouldn't stump up the money :angry: :angry: :angry:

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
bigc said:

Not quite sure if i understand this, but do you mean if we had appointed coppell earlier we would have had a much better chance of staying up that year and he would have brought in Ingimarrson and Sidwell earlier?

Even if that had happened Coppell would have still got poached by Reading and Knight would have been looking for a new manager which at the time one of the 4 candidates was mcghee

Last edited:

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Yes, but we would have been much more stable HAD we stayed up in 2002-03.

The rest is all if's and but's, all I am trying to say is that we took a jump to the side with the Hinsh mess up.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Ernest said:
We could have had Hunt but Potless wouldn't stump up the money :angry: :angry: :angry:

I remember that, it would have gone to a tribunal.

Brentford kept him and he ran riot against us in October 2003...another dark day in West London!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
bigc said:
Yes, but we would have been much more stable HAD we stayed up in 2002-03.

The rest is all if's and but's, all I am trying to say is that we took a jump to the side with the Hinsh mess up.

We DID have a manager prior to the Hinsh regime, but he changed his mind.

I still think that playing in a Championship match with Wilkinson and Marney up front was a MASTER stroke though.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
El Presidente said:
We DID have a manager prior to the Hinsh regime, but he changed his mind.

I still think that playing in a Championship match with Wilkinson and Marney up front was a MASTER stroke though.

Was that story true about the Cameroon fella with the blonde mullet then? I thought it was an urban myth.

As for that strike force...don't remind me.

That defeat against Grimbsy at Withdean was so depressing.

William Chops

Feb 3, 2007
The club stated that they need 12000 average attendance to fund Falmer. I simply asked what the average ticket price would be to make 12000 viable.

This is a valid question, so why delete it? NSC conspiracy that's why.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
William Chops said:
Do you know what the questions were? Penis.

Falmer funding is based on an average crowd of 12,000.

But what average ticket price is needed to make a crowd of 12k work?

The answer is YES!

So I take your penis and raise you a cockjuggling thundertwat.

1. The insider does not know the answer, he is the press officer, not the financial director
2. Even if he did he would not tell you, as it is handing information across to LDC and the nimbies (of whom you may be one of course)
3. The information was submitted by the club on the basis of us moving into Falmer in 2007/8, which clearly is not going to happen due to the delaying tactics of those who want to destroy the club.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here