Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nadal v Murray

Ice Man

Jan 5, 2006
:( Just wasn't to be, though it's no real shame as this is Murrays best surface and Nadals weakest.

Well done Murray, all the best of luck tomorrow, I feel you're gonna need it! :bowdown: :thumbsup:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Commentary on 5Live

"Andy Murray's camp"

Really?

Hatterlovesbrighton

something clever
Jul 28, 2003
Not Luton! Thank God
GET IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Franco, Salvaldor Dali, Pablo Picasso, Seve, Fernando Torres, El Cid Your boy took a hell of beating.... a hell of a beating

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
YYYYYEEEEESSS!

I cannot believe that. He looked dead and buried at the start of that set but to come back like that against Nadal is amazing.

Add to that probably the best tennis I've ever seen and it was really quite an event. I'm supposed to be going out tomorrow night, I'm now seriously considering cancelling to watch the final.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Cor I'm all well excited after that.

Fair play to Murray, sounds like he was playing some blinding tennis today.

Never been a huge tennis fan yet I find myself completely sucked in with the Murray mania.

Just as I cheered our British Olympic heroes I am proud to cheer on Britain's Andy Murray

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Night out in Eastbourne, consider yourself cancelled, there is only one place I want to be, after in Ashe stadium, and thats watching Andy further stretch his winning record against Fed.

I cannot wait.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The gold medal winning Olympians might as well not have bothered, the BBC can start engraving the Sports Personality of the Year trophy now, such is the power of the tennis set...

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Andy Murray is a British hero and anyone who thinks other wise is a twat quite frankly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here