Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nadal v Murray

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Brilliant to watch. If he plays like that tomorrow, he'll win, no question. Given the quality of the opposition, maybe the greatest performance from a Brit I've ever seen on a tennis court. Yes, even better than that men's final between Virginia Wade and Betty Stove.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Now watching the end of Braveheart on channel 4. :clap2:

"Fight and you may die. Run and you will live at least awhile. And dying in your bed many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance, to come back here as young men and tell our enemies that they may take our lives but they will never take our spot in the final!"

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
If you knew ANYTHING about their history then you would know how foolish your post is :thumbsup:

I know all about the history of both those teams. It doesn't change my opinion.

And before you ask, Paulo Di Canio is my favourite foreign player to have played in the Premiership (bar Spurs players). Thought I'd add that as I thought you may go down the Fascist route.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Now watching the end of Braveheart on channel 4. :clap2:

"Fight and you may die. Run and you will live at least awhile. And dying in your bed many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance, to come back here as young men and tell our enemies that they may take our lives but they will never take our spot in the final!"

Reckon 'Braveheart' will be the headline on every single tabloid report of the match in the morning :lol:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Reckon 'Braveheart' will be the headline on every single tabloid report of the match in the morning :lol:

And a cliched load of old crap that is too...still, never let that stop the Scots rallying around behind the myth as if it were gospel

:lolol:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Haha! f*** you Ice Man and RM Taylor! I love this Scottish twat

Bit uncalled for Sam, seeing as I haven't been on here properly for a few days, and haven't posted in this thread here until now. Yes, I may be a Nadal fan and have been since 2005, but like I said I haven't said anything biased towards either him or Murray in this thread. I actually started a thread the other day praising him (Murray) for reaching 4th in the world.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here