Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nadal v Murray

Ice Man

Jan 5, 2006
Is there a homosexual reason that you want Nadal to win?

Having followed Nadals career since it begun, and with him being my fave tennis player because I've supported his career this long, I don't feel I should support someone over him just because they are British.

Don't give a toss if people can't agree with that tbh. That's their problem, not mine. I don't have anything against Murray, and I hope he hasd a great career, and if he was playing anyone else right now I'd want him to win.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Having followed Nadals career since it begun, and with him being my fave tennis player because I've supported his career this long, I don't feel I should support someone over him just because they are British.

Don't give a toss if people can't agree with that tbh. That's their problem, not mine. I don't have anything against Murray, and I hope he hasd a great career, and if he was playing anyone else right now I'd want him to win.

I wasn't saying you shouldn't but he does have a massive gay following so the papers say and I just wondered if that was the reason you were supporting him over our bloke. Your explanation is perfectly valid.

Nadal is annoying me though, how the hell can Murray concentrate with Nadal's constant off putting screaming.

It reminds me of Monica Seles!!

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Game on !

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Now Nadal looks rattled. Consolidating the break is key here. Another momentum swing.

WHAT A SHOT. Awful dropshot, outrageous pickup.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Get in there Murray !

You've got him on the ropes now.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Shit that was tense. Murray more than holding his own in a Grand Slam semi against the world no 1.

He NEEDS to win this set.

Ice Man

Jan 5, 2006
Given up trying to watch it on the streams, none of them are any good!

Sounds like Murray is fighting back, fair play :clap: (But for gods sake Rafa SORT IT OUT! :angry: )

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here