Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My new season ticket !!

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I think the Northstand should get together pre season for many a beer in our beloved Brighton !!!!
Will put something on here for the Euros in June watch an England match and get smashed way hay !!!

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
Can I just clarify, as my letter has gone missing.

If I have paid by DD this season and do absolutely nothing, my ST will be automatically renewed, on the same card?

When do the new DDs start?

I never pay attention!

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
I have mine too!! Yipeeeeeeee!!! JCL and new season ticket holder and proud to be a Seagulls supporter - WSL
Good man !! Enjoy mate !!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Can I just clarify, as my letter has gone missing.

If I have paid by DD this season and do absolutely nothing, my ST will be automatically renewed, on the same card?

When do the new DDs start?

I never pay attention!

I would hav thought it should have started already (mine has) if it hasn't then perhaps need to contact club

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
:thumbsup: That's good to hear - 500 non renewals seems a lot of people though. I suppose you are always going to get a few.

You would expect around 250 to drop out (as a rough calculation) due to dying. So I don't think the other 250 is that many.

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
You would expect around 250 to drop out (as a rough calculation) due to dying. So I don't think the other 250 is that many.

HA HA HA HA HA !!!! Now that made I laugh !!

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Only 500 dropped out,that's fantastic and puts to bed all the trash that many wouldn't renew:)

Looks like maybe 23k season ticket holders next season:)

Craven Wine

Apr 29, 2012
My first post and first ever season ticket purchased this week. This was after some mixed messages from the ticketing office who, one day tell me to wait for an invite letter (after not being able to find my expression of interest email from last year) and the next day say come on down! I wonder how many folk are are waiting for letters/emails not aware they can purchase season tickets by turning up at the AMEX (Given they're on the 'waiting list')...

Rastamouse84

Mar 30, 2012
My first post and first ever season ticket purchased this week. This was after some mixed messages from the ticketing office who, one day tell me to wait for an invite letter (after not being able to find my expression of interest email from last year) and the next day say come on down! I wonder how many folk are are waiting for letters/emails not aware they can purchase season tickets by turning up at the AMEX (Given they're on the 'waiting list')...

Sorry but this I dont believe!!

So i'm on the waiting list, and I can just stroll up to the AMEX and buy a season ticket can I? Dont think so. I reckon i'm in a que and need to wait for a call

Gary Gurr

Nov 13, 2011
Eastbourne

Doesn't work for everyone. My brother in law approached the ticket office last week and even though he is on the waiting list was told he had to wait. I think it may depend who you speak to!

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Sorry but this I dont believe!!

So i'm on the waiting list, and I can just stroll up to the AMEX and buy a season ticket can I? Dont think so. I reckon i'm in a que and need to wait for a call

Im on the waiting list and was contacted by e-mail this morning and have an appointment at the end of the week - whole process will be getting a hell of a lot quicker now the season is over (even though there is still the SSC, but that doesnt need all the ticket office staff).

In other words, you gotta wait til your contacted - but that should be very very soon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here