Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My new season ticket !!

willow147

Mar 16, 2011
Romney Marsh, Kent
I was about to phone up and reading this i m wondering if its worth my time ? Surely if i went to the club shop ticket office with proof of my email inviting me to presentation plus my fan number details etc surely they have something where i can pick my seat from there , there and then , getting to a presentation in work hours will prove difficult.

I emailed the club and received a reply back suggesting to ring 01273 878288. I did this and am now a proud owner of a season ticket in the East stand upper approx half way between the north penalty area and half way line. I'm told this is the approx level as the 1901 club.

It's not as good as picking a seat whilst at the ground but at least I now have one, I have also got in ahead of those waiting for their presentation.
Can't wait for the season to start now

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
I emailed the club and received a reply back suggesting to ring 01273 878288. I did this and am now a proud owner of a season ticket in the East stand upper approx half way between the north penalty area and half way line. I'm told this is the approx level as the 1901 club.

It's not as good as picking a seat whilst at the ground but at least I now have one, I have also got in ahead of those waiting for their presentation.

have you actually paid for it or arranged DD for it or have you reserved?
i did same and have reserved to pick up on Sat

Gary Gurr

Nov 13, 2011
Eastbourne
I experienced an issue with the season ticket waiting list on more than 1 occasion.
I joined the waiting list in July 2011 and was told I was in the first 150. I checked at Xmas to see if I had moved up and was told they had no detail of me on the list. Fortunately I had email confirmation from the club to back up my story.
Just happened to check with the ticket office in the club shop prior to the birmingham game what the procedure would be for the people on the waiting list only to be told they had no record of me on the list.
I was told they had amalgamated 2 waiting lists and it appears my name was lost.
Fortunately they sorted out a season ticket last week and can only compliment how it was dealt with.
With regard to the South/South West Corner, I did ask about getting a seat there but was told that the seats there would be on offer to non sth on a match by match basis.

I joined the list in May 2011 and was told I was at position 485. It was interesting that you joined two months later and were over 300 places above me! :D Like you I am now sorted and can only compliment the club for the courtesy and efficency of the service I received.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
:thumbsup: That's good to hear - 500 non renewals seems a lot of people though. I suppose you are always going to get a few.

Perhaps some people think that with the expansion it will be easier to get match day tickets. I reckon some fans bought STs last year just to secure a seat, even tho they knew they wouldn't be able to get to many of the games.

Eagle Slayer

Jul 15, 2007
Worthing

I rung the 0844 327 1901 number i was given on the email ..... i said was it possible to buy a season ticket now without having to go their presentation and was told no ..... been told to go to presentation which their earliest available free dates were Monday 14th May.

How much was your season ticket ?

willow147

Mar 16, 2011
Romney Marsh, Kent
I rung the 0844 327 1901 number i was given on the email ..... i said was it possible to buy a season ticket now without having to go their presentation and was told no ..... been told to go to presentation which their earliest available free dates were Monday 14th May.

I rang the number in my post and explained, that as I work in Folkestone I can't get to a presentation (they don't do them on a Saturday). They were more than happy to discuss the ticket and location over the phone.

The ticket cost £575, a little more than I was expecting. I could either have paid 2 months deposit and the rest spread over 10 months or pay the whole lot in full (which I did).

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011

yeah that's just not true, when I went to the shop last week to sort out changing to DD from one payment for my renewal they had a copy of the seating plan on the counter and a guy was picking his seat in the ESU.

BHAWise

Oct 5, 2011
Seaford
It's normally 12 but u've started a bit late...too late to set up May..so unless u've coughed some up front I guess it will b over 10 months ...did u not pay anything?

I payed 95 quid deposit so i gues thats first 2 months?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here