Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My new season ticket !!

BHAWise

Oct 5, 2011
Seaford
Got my ticket today!!!!! ESU right on the halfway line! Can't wait!!!! one thing i forgot to ask, When do the direct debits start? The first month of season or straight away?Eiter way i dont really care just buzzing for next season!!!!!

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
Got my ticket today!!!!! ESU right on the halfway line! Can't wait!!!! one thing i forgot to ask, When do the direct debits start? The first month of season or straight away?Eiter way i dont really care just buzzing for next season!!!!!

Probably beginning of the month after it is set up

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Thanks . If i go and get my season ticket I'm willing to pay up fully in advance , if i go on behalf of two others as well at the same time can i confirm on their behalf and will i need their bank details or will the club sent forms to them to see how they wish to pay ?

Ticket office reserve seats in their name/fan number, ticket office will advise on the rest.

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Anybody been offered the South stand yet ? Will be annoyed if it's not an option when go to buy next week

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch

nice one mate!

looking forward to a couple of visits next season :thumbsup:

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
I experienced an issue with the season ticket waiting list on more than 1 occasion.
I joined the waiting list in July 2011 and was told I was in the first 150. I checked at Xmas to see if I had moved up and was told they had no detail of me on the list. Fortunately I had email confirmation from the club to back up my story.
Just happened to check with the ticket office in the club shop prior to the birmingham game what the procedure would be for the people on the waiting list only to be told they had no record of me on the list.
I was told they had amalgamated 2 waiting lists and it appears my name was lost.
Fortunately they sorted out a season ticket last week and can only compliment how it was dealt with.
With regard to the South/South West Corner, I did ask about getting a seat there but was told that the seats there would be on offer to non sth on a match by match basis.

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
[QUOTE With regard to the South/South West Corner, I did ask about getting a seat there but was told that the seats there would be on offer to non sth on a match by match basis.[/QUOTE]

This is a great shame if true. The non-STH seats should be in the least desirable parts of the ground as per this year. Seasos having to go in ESU while non-STH's get to go behind the goal ?! Crazy

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
[QUOTE With regard to the South/South West Corner, I did ask about getting a seat there but was told that the seats there would be on offer to non sth on a match by match basis.

This is a great shame if true. The non-STH seats should be in the least desirable parts of the ground as per this year. Seasos having to go in ESU while non-STH's get to go behind the goal ?! Crazy[/QUOTE]

ESU are some of the best seats in the stadium, so they have gone to STHs - wouldnt call it crazy at all.

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
This is a great shame if true. The non-STH seats should be in the least desirable parts of the ground as per this year. Seasos having to go in ESU while non-STH's get to go behind the goal ?! Crazy

ESU are some of the best seats in the stadium, so they have gone to STHs - wouldnt call it crazy at all.[/QUOTE]

Personal choice I guess but for me lower tier and behind goal are most desirable, hence North being all STH. An end ESU block and the SW corner would have been about right for non-STH's. But no doubt that's too difficult

DJSkywalker

Apr 30, 2012
I got an invite to get a season ticket today for me and my father. We are looking for another couple of people to split two tickets with. My dad has to work some saturdays and i cant commit to going to all 23 games next season. We could go to alternate games over the course of the season and flip for the 23rd game.

Does anyone know what the clubs policy is regarding this sort of arrangement?

If anyone is interested or knows anyone who would be, PM me on here and we can chat, but i wanna try and sort something out asap to try and get the best seats.

Cheers,

willow147

Mar 16, 2011
Romney Marsh, Kent
Just phoned the number that was on my ST invitation email to be told that I need to book a presentation at the ground. He then went on to say that there were no slots currently available. They also don't do presentations at the weekend which complicates things a bit as I work in Folkestone Monday to Friday.

I feel a call to customer services coming up.

I got an invite to get a season ticket today for me and my father. We are looking for another couple of people to split two tickets with. My dad has to work some saturdays and i cant commit to going to all 23 games next season. We could go to alternate games over the course of the season and flip for the 23rd game.

Does anyone know what the clubs policy is regarding this sort of arrangement?

If anyone is interested or knows anyone who would be, PM me on here and we can chat, but i wanna try and sort something out asap to try and get the best seats.

Cheers,

Buy two together - plenty of midweek games and bank holidays etc will mean you can both go. On the days you can't invite a mate and get him to buy you the 3 P's - pint, pie & programme.:thumbsup:

Eagle Slayer

Jul 15, 2007
Worthing
Just phoned the number that was on my ST invitation email to be told that I need to book a presentation at the ground. He then went on to say that there were no slots currently available. They also don't do presentations at the weekend which complicates things a bit as I work in Folkestone Monday to Friday.

I feel a call to customer services coming up.

I was about to phone up and reading this i m wondering if its worth my time ? Surely if i went to the club shop ticket office with proof of my email inviting me to presentation plus my fan number details etc surely they have something where i can pick my seat from there , there and then , getting to a presentation in work hours will prove difficult.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here