Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My new season ticket !!

Gresham Flyer

Sep 5, 2011
I've been on the waiting list and got an email this morning inviting me to purchase my season ticket. Appointment made for next Wednesday - Good times!!!!!!!:amex::albion2:

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
wohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooo got my email this morning gonna pick my seat on friday:albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::falmer::falmer::falmer::falmer::ascarf::ascarf::ascarf::albion::albion::albion::cheery::cheery::cheery:

Rastamouse84

Mar 30, 2012
I got an email too punk:

Going to pick my seat next Tuesday :albion2:

North Stand with a bit of luck, if not im going for West Upper

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Wife got hers this morning to. Don't hold out much hope for getting one near us in WSU block H but will have to wait and see. If not we could all be moving to ESU if there are any decent seats left.

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
I also got an email this morning but i rang them and told them i already have 3 and don't want any more. Must have been a mistake

Craven Wine

Apr 29, 2012
Sorry but this I dont believe!!

So i'm on the waiting list, and I can just stroll up to the AMEX and buy a season ticket can I? Dont think so. I reckon i'm in a que and need to wait for a call

Kosher - three season tickets purchased last friday (ESU), no appointment neccessary. All that was needed was an ability to crane your neck over the counter to see the seating plan. I was still a little disappointed at how many tickets had already gone but not too surprised (most of central and front taken!). I was told the East Lower stand block next to the away end has had first dibs as they had been moved upstairs to make way for more visitors. At the time of purchase there was no option to look at seats elsewhere, which meant if I had delayed, the scope for choice would have been less.. IF you don't ask...

Last edited:

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Got my season ticket email this morning - rang the club and just got x2 season tickets in WSU Block H - so might be worth you giving the club a bell and speaking to someone.
Wife got hers this morning to. Don't hold out much hope for getting one near us in WSU block H but will have to wait and see. If not we could all be moving to ESU if there are any decent seats left.

Eagle Slayer

Jul 15, 2007
Worthing
Got my email this morning to. What does appointment cover and where does the appointment usally take place ? Hopefully my mates got their emails today too so when i book appointment later i can arrange for all of us to pick together ?

Redbourn Seagull

Jan 20, 2010
Got two ST this morning as soon as I got the email, in the West Upper - happy days, an exiled seagull, who has been to many away games, but has never been able to afford a ST until now!

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Got my email this morning to. What does appointment cover and where does the appointment usally take place ? Hopefully my mates got their emails today too so when i book appointment later i can arrange for all of us to pick together ?

I was at the ticket office earlier renewing my sons st and the bloke in front was able to reserve seats next to his for his mates who are on the waiting list. Take their names and fan numbers with you :thumbsup:

MaggieT83

Oct 26, 2010
Pulborough
I rang today to book but the lady wasn't very useful so don't know if anyone on here is able to help.

Basically I was wondering if the club would be selling any season tickets in the south west corner as they are putting seats in there this summer.

If thats not an option then I would also prefer to go in the west lower near the rest of my family so does anyone know if there are seats availiable yet?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
:thumbsup: That's good to hear - 500 non renewals seems a lot of people though. I suppose you are always going to get a few.

Blimey ! It's been one hell of a season not to renew for next year ?

Anyone dissatisfied with the product ?

I was told that as of the end of last week, so far 500 had said that they will no be renewing - that will rise by a bit after May 1st.

Think they told @Burish Gull at a recent seagulls over Burwash meeting 2k hadn't renewed and 4k on waiting list, some of which will want multiple tickets... Maybe it's currently 500 and will poss rise to the 2k mark after 1st May. Also remember some people have had change in circumstance / money / moving away etc etc - it's not all a black and white yay or ney!

Eagle Slayer

Jul 15, 2007
Worthing
I was at the ticket office earlier renewing my sons st and the bloke in front was able to reserve seats next to his for his mates who are on the waiting list. Take their names and fan numbers with you :thumbsup:

Thanks . If i go and get my season ticket I'm willing to pay up fully in advance , if i go on behalf of two others as well at the same time can i confirm on their behalf and will i need their bank details or will the club sent forms to them to see how they wish to pay ?

Albion_Dave

Jul 4, 2011
Eastbourne
I rang today to book but the lady wasn't very useful so don't know if anyone on here is able to help.

Basically I was wondering if the club would be selling any season tickets in the south west corner as they are putting seats in there this summer.

If thats not an option then I would also prefer to go in the west lower near the rest of my family so does anyone know if there are seats availiable yet?

I asked the same question today & the lady didn't have a clue either.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here