Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** My new car website: www.carcargalore.com ***

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
You need to find a way of linking any cars that are listed in your directory to automatically add them to Twitter and Facebook. Also you need to open twitter and facebook as public pages. At the moment you need to have an account.

Also have you though about creating rss feeds?
What Is RSS? RSS Explained - www.WhatIsRSS.com

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
You need to find a way of linking any cars that are listed in your directory to automatically add them to Twitter and Facebook. Also you need to open twitter and facebook as public pages. At the moment you need to have an account.

Also have you though about creating rss feeds?
What Is RSS? RSS Explained - www.WhatIsRSS.com

Thanx mate will have a read on RSS.

How can you make facebook and twitter public mate? Would also know to auto upload cars onto the facebook page.

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
We've found most traders want to advertise but dont have the time to manually upload all their stock....therefore we are trying to explore "robot" facilites to automatically export data from traders' websites into ads on our site.

If anyone knows anything about this please let me know :)

May 12, 2010
We've found most traders want to advertise but dont have the time to manually upload all their stock....therefore we are trying to explore "robot" facilites to automatically export data from traders' websites into ads on our site.

If anyone knows anything about this please let me know :)

Yeah, I imagine most traders are REALLY busy at this time of year!
The truth is there are so many bone idle people in car sales.

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
Yeah, I imagine most traders are REALLY busy at this time of year!
The truth is there are so many bone idle people in car sales.

True mate but we've had good support from a few now :D

To be honest i'll do whatever it takes to make it work even staying up til 1 or 2am setting up traders accounts so its easier for them to list their cars :)

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
bloody hell mate youve got loads on there already , good work .

if you get rich and famous give me a job :lolol:

put the site on my facebook

Lol its been a good start but long way to go. Thanx for putting us on your facebook mate i hope that side of the marketing takes off soon - a few of my friends have done the 'suggest to all my friends' thing with it which is helping.

Cheers Dan :)

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Finally put my car on it now that I've put the new number plates on and washed it. The BHA plates it used to have are now on my wife's car.

Hope it gets some interest! I was quite pleased to see traders only 100 miles from me already advertising.

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
Finally put my car on it now that I've put the new number plates on and washed it. The BHA plates it used to have are now on my wife's car.

Hope it gets some interest! I was quite pleased to see traders only 100 miles from me already advertising.

thanx a lot mate - hope u found it easy to list it for sale? :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here