Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** My new car website: www.carcargalore.com ***

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Have you approached any used car sales places? They often look to advertise their cars on sites like yours. Could be a starting point to get stock on your site

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
Have you approached any used car sales places? They often look to advertise their cars on sites like yours. Could be a starting point to get stock on your site

yes mate thats my current mission - they should all wabnt to do it - its free for unlimited trade cars, and they get a dealer profile and pics etc about their business :)

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
thanx mate - my best mate has done this site with me and he is highly experienced in SEo and building a good, well ranked site.

we are currently going to all local dealers to get them to upload all their stock which should fill it up nicely.

we have a facebook and twitter group that we hope will build awareness quickly.

i am not sure which directories to regsiter on for free??

we will be building up a big adwords campaign shortly

yes your alfa will show on alfa searches and alfa 144 searches :)

Well here is a little encouragment for you. About 6 years ago I was working for a local company when the boss came to me with an idea for a website. I was a little sceptical at first, but we got something launched. It was a lot of hard work. We already had a customer database to email from.

In the first two months we had over 2,000 registrants. Over the next 12 months this had risen to over 10,000 registrants. Over the next 2 years we had got over 30,000 registrants. We where getting 45,000 - 60,000 page views a day at the sites busiest, and the site turned over about £3,500,000

We where also spending lots of money on adwords. At the end we where spending around 30-50k a year on adwords.

The site was eventually sold to another company. However it proves that if there is a gap in the market you can do it.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
if there is a gap in the market you can do it.

That is the point, and unless I'm missing something, I see nothing different about this site at all (apologies I don't like to be negative, just practical, and I don't care much for the name either, I won't remember it tomorrow).

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
Yes and once listed the cars will get listed in Google Search Results. You are already there.
site:www.carcargalore.com - Google Search

Make sure when someone lists a car it has the make, model in the title tags.

thanx mate - good to know :)

i need this to spread around facebook quickly!!

if any of you guys have a facebook account PLEASE help by clicking the facebook icon on the homepage and "share" .... would be great! :)

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
ah that would be great thank you mate - spoke to a couple of traders today and all their stock is going on this week.

if anyone knows any other traders please send them to the site.

its totally free for all of 2011 for unlimited private and trade cars and you get a personal dealer profile page too :)

edit: just looked at his site, lovely cars :cool:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here