Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** My new car website: www.carcargalore.com ***

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
f*** me how much longer do we have to endure this poxy crap thread. You've had your publicity mate, can you just f***ing do one now please.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
f*** me how much longer do we have to endure this poxy crap thread. You've had your publicity mate, can you just f***ing do one now please.

It was me that bounced it, not the thread starter.

I hope you never ask your friends on NSC to support you in a new venture. If you're not interested and you already know what the thread's about, just ignore it. :tosser:

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
It was me that bounced it, not the thread starter.

I hope you never ask your friends on NSC to support you in a new venture. If you're not interested and you already know what the thread's about, just ignore it. :tosser:

thanx mate - shame there are such utter ****s around at times. :)

Noldi

Sep 5, 2010
Horsham
Just typed in Audi and got a nice selection of Ford Focus?????

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
Yes the search does pick up description text too :)

It helps if someone (for example) is looking for a bmw 328i but wants M3 alloys they can add that to the search for better results :)

If just looking for an Audi, you can select Audi from the 'make' list and choose your preferred model :)

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
A fair bit has already changed since we launched, including moving the car lists over to 3 columns instead of one longer line after a lot of useful feedback.

We've now signed up for a 6 month advertising campaign in both Car and Top Gear magazine, which gives offers a combined readership of 2 million per month.

We're also on the verge of signing up to a great new car data feed this week which will instantly put thousands of traders' cars on there and automatically update their stock - this has been our major snag so far, all dealers ive pitched this to really want to support it but dont have time to manually upload their stock - so we've been working tirelessly to get a feed suitable to our formatt and i "think" we might have done it!!

thanx again for all the help on here and via pm, really is appricated guys :)

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
A fair bit has already changed since we launched, including moving the car lists over to 3 columns instead of one longer line after a lot of useful feedback.

We've now signed up for a 6 month advertising campaign in both Car and Top Gear magazine, which gives offers a combined readership of 2 million per month.

We're also on the verge of signing up to a great new car data feed this week which will instantly put thousands of traders' cars on there and automatically update their stock - this has been our major snag so far, all dealers ive pitched this to really want to support it but dont have time to manually upload their stock - so we've been working tirelessly to get a feed suitable to our formatt and i "think" we might have done it!!

thanx again for all the help on here and via pm, really is appricated guys :)

Good idea. Content is king. You could have the best looking website in the world, but if you have no content people will most likely go somewhere else. Its also getting people to trust your site. If you are lucky and have a unique idea the site will sell itself.

I see you are now in Google which is a start.
site:www.carcargalore.com - Google Search

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
Good idea. Content is king. You could have the best looking website in the world, but if you have no content people will most likely go somewhere else. Its also getting people to trust your site. If you are lucky and have a unique idea the site will sell itself.

I see you are now in Google which is a start.
site:www.carcargalore.com - Google Search

yeah very true mate - without decent content there is no need to keep revisting.

quite a few traders have now registered and are supporting it, and hopefully middle of this week the feed will kick in and then BOOM, a fully functioning well stocked site (we hope!! :D )

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here