Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Muzza

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
Another priceless palaceism, if a player goes to Brighton he's shit but if he goes to the caravan club he's different gravy :lol:

What about Bruno? Kusczack? Lopez? Dobbie? Orlandi? Are these all shit as well? You can only dream of attracting this quality of player. You know it, your owners know it and so does every other member of the selhurst 8.

Just like every one of our signings yeah ?Pot kettle black?
As soon as that racist Poyet buys a foreign bit of cheese you lot bow down and suck dick.
I don't care how many Nancy's you put through your Oyster club or how much wonga uncle Antony W-nks away.
You lot need success on the pitch because if you don't Daddyio won't keep funding the foreign invasion .
Get promoted to the fat league then maybe just maybe you might of left us behind.Till then back to Championship for the big time Charlie's and see you in December .Palace are doing it right ,frees and low transfers on modest wages.

coagulantwolf

Jun 21, 2012
As soon as that racist Poyet buys a foreign bit of cheese you lot bow down and suck dick.
I don't care how many Nancy's you put through your Oyster club or how much wonga uncle Antony W-nks away.
You lot need success on the pitch because if you don't Daddyio won't keep funding the foreign invasion .
Get promoted to the fat league then maybe just maybe you might of left us behind.Till then back to Championship for the big time Charlie's and see you in December .Palace are doing it right ,frees and low transfers on modest wages.

lol. just lol.

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
Sorry, I forgot bout Baloeis and Motirs. Balorina played for Bristol last season? I say played - sat on the bench a lot, handed in a transfer request - says a lot about him... Even Google hasn't heard of Moronitz.

This says a lot about Blake...

WALES boss Chris Coleman has welcomed former Bluebirds star James Collins back into the fold and hinted he could take Darcy Blake’s place in the team for the World Cup.

Premier League regular Collins has not played for his country for 18 months, his last game coming in the Euro 2012 qualifier against England in March 2011.

Since then, Blake has forged a centre-back partnership with Ashley Williams... despite being a Cardiff City reserve for most of the time.

Collins’ constant withdrawals from Wales games has fuelled speculation about his international future.

But Coleman dismissed any notion Collins was ready to turn his back on Wales, saying: “He’s not told me he is not committed.

“If a player has had enough of international football they need to say ‘Don’t pick me.’ I’ve not heard those words from James Collins.

“Until I get that, I’ll pick him.

“I saw his mistake for West Ham against Swansea the other day which led to their second goal. But when Collins is fit and at the top of his game, he’s a good acquisition to have.

“To be fair to Collins, I left him out of our friendly game in Mexico because I told him I wanted to take a look at Blake, who then got injured himself.

“But Collins is back with us and that’s good. He’s a regular Premier League centre-half and we don’t have too many of those we can call upon.”

Ashley Williams will be Coleman’s first-pick centre-back in next week’s World Cup opener against Belgium leaving Collins and Blake to fight it out for the other spot.

But, after the disappointing manner in which the Welsh defence played against Bosnia earlier this month, the odds are in favour of a Collins return.

Oops!

Chris Coleman has to be one of the worst managers in recent times. I'll trust the opinion of the late, great Gary Speed over him any day thanks.

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton

So you criticise racism using your own homophobia, well done, do you need some plasters for your knuckles?

Hatman1234

Aug 24, 2011
In a crater in the sea.
Chris Coleman has to be one of the worst managers in recent times. I'll trust the opinion of the late, great Gary Speed over him any day thanks.

He is just below Freeman in the worst manager league.

I'll trust what I just saw on youtube; highlights of Wales 0 - 2 Bosnia... Blake might aswell of had a blindfold on.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

Kuzsack - free
Bridge - loan (we pay 10% of his wages)
Bruno - free
Lopez - free
Orlandi - free
Crofts - £500k?
Dobbie - Blackpool had £300k offer accepted but he chose us over them so I'd imagine £300k
Hammond - loan (no idea what% we are paying)

And Noone sold for £1m+ so a net spend of -£200k maybe more.

Yes you're right we've blown millions on transfers this summer :lol:

Difference between your signings and ours are that you can only dream of ours and yours would be lucky to make our bench.

We are improving every year, and attracting more season ticket holders every year and expanding our stadium (we could fit your entire home support yesterday in ONE STAND).

Still you carry on

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346602021.188897.jpg

And thanks for the gay jibes, I knew it wouldn't take long :)

Hatman1234

Aug 24, 2011
In a crater in the sea.

Cry me a river....

Cry me a river....

upthealbion1970

NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

So players don't improve or worsen over time? Gotta say that's a new level even for your lot.

Hatman1234

Aug 24, 2011
In a crater in the sea.
Kuzsack - free
Bruno - free
Lopez - free
Orlandi - free
Crofts - £500k?
Dobbie - Blackpool had £300k offer accepted but he chose us over them so I'd imagine £300k

Difference between your signings and ours are that you can only dream of ours and yours would be lucky to make our bench.

We are improving every year, and attracting more season ticket holders every year and expanding our stadium (we could fit your entire home support yesterday in ONE STAND).

Still you carry on

View attachment 34453

That is a killing... :lolol:

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
He is just below Freeman in the worst manager league.

I'll trust what I just saw on youtube; highlights of Wales 0 - 2 Bosnia... Blake might aswell of had a blindfold on.

You can't even spell Freedman's name correctly, says it all, you know bugger all about football. I see you signed up on here in April 2011, obviously another of the JCL's that infest the wonky warehouse.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London

For a Palace fan to talk about "doing it right" is hilarious given recent history. It remains to be seen whether you are weaker or stronger this year as you have lost a number of good players (Clyne, Gardner, Scannell, Ambrose) but have bought in a number of replacements. We are undoubtedly better than last year having only lost Navarro and Noone and bought in 8 quality players at this level. We also finished well above you last year so not sure why you are so confident about how rubbish we were.

D

Deleted member 22389

Kuzsack - free
Bruno - free
Lopez - free
Orlandi - free
Crofts - £500k?

Still you carry on

View attachment 34453

Nancy and Oyster Club lol. You got to laugh.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one

Oh this is Classic! Say the Admin Annies from up the road.

BHAFC has a strict transfer budget and wage budget. We don't borrow or over spend. Bloom gets paid back at 0% interest. We have 25K crowds to pay for our players aswell. Soon to rise as the stadium expands again.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
You can't even spell Freedman's name correctly, says it all, you know bugger all about football. I see you signed up on here in April 2011, obviously another of the JCL's that infest the wonky warehouse.

This kind of comment is getting so boring. How many fans would you expect to get if you played in Gillingham for 2 years and then at a ground like Withdean for 12 years in the bottom 2 divisions for most of those years. Judging by your current attendances, I would say not very many.

upthealbion1970

NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
This kind of comment is getting so boring. How many fans would you expect to get if you played in Gillingham for 2 years and then at a ground like Withdean for 12 years in the bottom 2 divisions for most of those years. Judging by your current attendances, I would say not very many.

Is the number you're looking for 8 :)

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
i wish these palace wankers would f*** off back to their own board and stop polluting OURS

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here