Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Muzza

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
That was down to poor officials. They had it in for us.

Of course they did. If it wasn't for those nasty, biased chaps you would have won the league by a clear 50 points and wouldn't of been humiliated by your biggest rivals on your own patch.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
that was before our recent signings. Our squad is much stronger now than compared to 3 weeks ago.

let me explain to you, you support a shit club with a shit ground and shit players.your recent signings are so shit that none of them was a first choice at their previous club hence they end up at a shitty club that suits their shitty abilities. You are a delusional fucktard who should spend more time worrying about league one instead of spouting shit on a board where no-one cares about your shitty opinion or shitty club.if i were you i'd f*** off backto the shitty bbs where you can cream yourself about your first points of the season among like minded mentaly subnormal knobheads.

The end.

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
That was before our recent signings. Our squad is much stronger now than compared to 3 weeks ago.

Christ theres only 3 palace on here posting and its like a broken record, when you can look down the table on us then you will have every reason to gob off, that's a highly unlikely scenario any time soon. So you've signed a handful of players no-one else wanted and couldn't get a club elsewhere, well done I'd never heard of any of them and no doubt over the course of this season they will prove to be exactly what they appear to be, last ditch panic buys of no real quality. We get it ok, you are all upset that we are so far ahead of you in every department, it hurts but get used to it as its what we have felt all the while we were struggling in the lower divisions and you were spending money you didn't have to stay in the top 2 divisions without really achieving stuff all. There is not a Brighton Fan alive that seriously thinks Palace are any bigger or better than the Albion any more so your views and opinions are completely worthless.

Last edited:

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
Damian Delaney, Darcy Blake and David Goodwillie... Yeah, I'd be optimistic too... :wrong:

All decent signings. Blake is a regular for Wales ahead of Premier League players. Delaney was a rock yesterday and has a wealth of experience at this level. Goodwillie is good enough to start for Blackburn according to quite a few on there forum and scored 17 goals in 38 games in the season before last and that was for a team that wasn't old firm. For all you mocking the SPL, Hearts didn't disgrace themselves against Liverpool the other night. And you forgot Bolasie and Muritz, Muritz especially looks a right find, totally ran the game yesterday. If rumours are to be believed, we could be getting Leroy Lita on loan this week. If that was to happen I'd be confident of a top half finish and maybe even a push at the play-offs.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
let me explain to you, you support a shit club with a shit ground and shit players.your recent signings are so shit that none of them was a first choice at their previous club hence they end up at a shitty club that suits their shitty abilities. You are a delusional fucktard who should spend more time worrying about league one instead of spouting shit on a board where no-one cares about your shitty opinion or shitty club.if i were you i'd f*** off backto the shitty bbs where you can cream yourself about your first points of the season among like minded mentaly subnormal knobheads.

The end.

Is the correst answer.
Thread closed.

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton

The end.

Best post of the week, excellent use of the word fucktard!

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Was ...,,,that's why he is at your shower now ,he WAS very good then JT mugged him off and his career is in decline.

Another priceless palaceism, if a player goes to Brighton he's shit but if he goes to the caravan club he's different gravy :lol:

What about Bruno? Kusczack? Lopez? Dobbie? Orlandi? Are these all shit as well? You can only dream of attracting this quality of player. You know it, your owners know it and so does every other member of the selhurst 8.

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
All decent signings. Blake is a regular for Wales ahead of Premier League players. Delaney was a rock yesterday and has a wealth of experience at this level. Goodwillie is good enough to start for Blackburn according to quite a few on there forum and scored 17 goals in 38 games in the season before last and that was for a team that wasn't old firm. For all you mocking the SPL, Hearts didn't disgrace themselves against Liverpool the other night. And you forgot Bolasie and Muritz, Muritz especially looks a right find, totally ran the game yesterday. If rumours are to be believed, we could be getting Leroy Lita on loan this week. If that was to happen I'd be confident of a top half finish and maybe even a push at the play-offs.

Have you considered sitting in an empty room and reading this post aloud? The same number of people will care or give a toss.

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
Christ theres only 3 palace on here posting and its like a broken record, when you can look down the table on us then you will have every reason to gob off, that's a highly unlikely scenario any time soon. So you've signed a handful of players no-one else wanted and couldn't get a club elsewhere, well done I'd never heard of any of them and no doubt over the course of this season they will prove to be exactly what they appear to be, last ditch panic buys of no real quality. We get it ok, you are all upset that we are so far ahead of you in every department, it hurts but get used to it as its what we have felt all the while we were struggling in the lower divisions and you were spending money you didn't have to stay in the top 2 divisions without really achieving stuff all. There is not a Brighton alive that seriously thinks Palace are any bigger or better than the Albion any more so your views and opinions are completely worthless.

Deluded. Keep believing that but more than likely we will both be in the same league next year. And we all know that as soon as Gus leaves, the ship will start sinking again and your be back to your rightful place in the lower leagues.

upthealbion1970

NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

Oh yes we forgot about "Bambi on ice Bolassi" :lol:

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011

The end.

Not angry then? You know f all about my club. In fact, you prob know f all about football, just like 75% of your plastic fans. If you don't want to have a debate about Palace then why open the thread. Not rocket science.

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
Deluded. Keep believing that but more than likely we will both be in the same league next year. And we all know that as soon as Gus leaves, the ship will start sinking again and your be back to your rightful place in the lower leagues.

Same old ifs buts and maybes, whe Gus leaves I can guarantee the top quality of manager replacing him will reflect the status And future of the Albion, when clueless Doogie leaves you will end up with Russell Slade.

upthealbion1970

NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

When Gus does eventually leave I highly doubt we would go down the cheap route for his replacement, but we won't have to as the compensation for him is set at £2m in his contract so don't worry yourself agent freedman will be safely dragging Crystal Potless slowly down the leagues :)

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011

upthealbion1970

NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Another priceless palaceism, if a player goes to Brighton he's shit but if he goes to the caravan club he's different gravy :lol:

What about Bruno? Kusczack? Lopez? Dobbie? Orlandi? Are these all shit as well? You can only dream of attracting this quality of player. You know it, your owners know it and so does every other member of the selhurst 8.

Lol add Crofts and Hammond to that list. With so many quality players coming in I forgot these 2 :)

Hatman1234

Aug 24, 2011
In a crater in the sea.
you forgot Bolasie and Muritz, Muritz especially looks a right find, totally ran the game yesterday. If rumours are to be believed, we could be getting Leroy Lita on loan this week. If that was to happen I'd be confident of a top half finish and maybe even a push at the play-offs.

Sorry, I forgot bout Baloeis and Motirs. Balorina played for Bristol last season? I say played - sat on the bench a lot, handed in a transfer request - says a lot about him... Even Google hasn't heard of Moronitz.

This says a lot about Blake...

WALES boss Chris Coleman has welcomed former Bluebirds star James Collins back into the fold and hinted he could take Darcy Blake’s place in the team for the World Cup.

Premier League regular Collins has not played for his country for 18 months, his last game coming in the Euro 2012 qualifier against England in March 2011.

Since then, Blake has forged a centre-back partnership with Ashley Williams... despite being a Cardiff City reserve for most of the time.

Collins’ constant withdrawals from Wales games has fuelled speculation about his international future.

But Coleman dismissed any notion Collins was ready to turn his back on Wales, saying: “He’s not told me he is not committed.

“If a player has had enough of international football they need to say ‘Don’t pick me.’ I’ve not heard those words from James Collins.

“Until I get that, I’ll pick him.

“I saw his mistake for West Ham against Swansea the other day which led to their second goal. But when Collins is fit and at the top of his game, he’s a good acquisition to have.

“To be fair to Collins, I left him out of our friendly game in Mexico because I told him I wanted to take a look at Blake, who then got injured himself.

“But Collins is back with us and that’s good. He’s a regular Premier League centre-half and we don’t have too many of those we can call upon.”

Ashley Williams will be Coleman’s first-pick centre-back in next week’s World Cup opener against Belgium leaving Collins and Blake to fight it out for the other spot.

But, after the disappointing manner in which the Welsh defence played against Bosnia earlier this month, the odds are in favour of a Collins return.

Oops!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here