Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Muzza

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Such a long post suggests you're the one rattled. As the other Palace fan stated, until you are in a higher league from us, the tides won't of turned. Outside of Brighton, Palace will still be seen as the bigger club, as the great Brian Clough once said, people don't go to Brighton to watch football they go to attend a Tory Party conference. Keep crowing about your new found attendants but we all know the real story on that. You're more plastic than MK Dons.

5428432452_8ccb74e21f_z.jpg

I reckon it's high time you pissed off, Nigel. You're tedium personified.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Seaside, do you honestly believe what you say :lol:

Neither Bruno or Lopez were reserves in la liga :lol::lol::lol:

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
He was suggesting the fact he called a pen then reversed it fired Palace up. He shouldn't have given the penalty originally, and if he hadn't, maybe Palace wouldn't have had that extra anger to go and score.

Pretty weak, but you can see his reasoning

Pathetic exscuses really ,then the mans a complete cock and I expected nothing less.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Think you'll find it was such a long post because it had to be written on small, easy to understand words.

To finish 7 places above you in our first season back at this level would, then to improve the squad on a big scale suggest the tide has not only turned but well and truely gone way out.

Brian Clough also said if your granny had balls she would be your grandad some FORTY years ago. I understand you living in the past as its all you have, the future is all Brighton and the sooner you accept this the easier it will be to spend the second season of our dominance over you looking up the table at us.

You finished 10 points above us, and have improved your squad. However we have also improved our squad massively. We are a completely different proposition this year. That doesn't take into account that we wouldn't have been so far behind you (or even behind you at all) but for the cup run and the massive amount of injuries we suffered (we played without our back 4 for at least a month)

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: you're just priceless.

Decide to make this post after CMS has his best ever performance for Brighton - thank you Palace.
It's incredible isn't it. Sir Tony Bloom has paid for a wonderful stadium for us, and is looking after the cash flow, but my understanding is that we are self sufficient. Transfers and wages are paid for by sales of tickets, merchandise, tv rights etc. Yet there are Palace fans saying they're the ones doing it right.

Thats what you lot are told.2.5 on CMS
1.0 mill on Buckley
650 ,000 Hoskins
Every fee is undisclosed you lot spend,so you don't really know do you?
Good guessing tho

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Down the bottom every year?Where we're you in that time?
Rotherham Wycombe and Burton

And why were we there? Because for various reasons we were shit.Now we are on the way to becoming a very good championship side whilst you are on the cusp of decades of shitness. Football goes in cycles and unfortunately for you your now in the downward one, don't worry, you'll be back...in about 2030.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
You finished 10 points above us, and have improved your squad. However we have also improved our squad massively. We are a completely different proposition this year. That doesn't take into account that we wouldn't have been so far behind you (or even behind you at all) but for the cup run and the massive amount of injuries we suffered (we played without our back 4 for at least a month)

So we had no injuries at all last season (actually had up to about 10 at one point) and didn't get anywhere in the cups! Considering we played about 7 cup matches last season, I doubt we were far behind you in number of matches given you didn't bother with the FA Cup.

It is brilliant the excuses you come up with. We were better than you last season so get over it. We are better than you at the moment this season too. This may change but considering we are above you and CMS is level top scorer currently, I really don't understand why the Palace fan started this thread.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

Your fabled cup run that saw you play ONE game more than us :lol:

Every club has injuries, we had our fair share too - you were no worse off in that department.

Take your tinted specs off and compare signings between the 2 clubs, then tell me you have improved your squad more than we have, seriously seaside even you can see the inevitable on the horizon!

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
Think you'll find it was such a long post because it had to be written on small, easy to understand words.

To finish 7 places above you in our first season back at this level would, then to improve the squad on a big scale suggest the tide has not only turned but well and truely gone way out.

Brian Clough also said if your granny had balls she would be your grandad some FORTY years ago. I understand you living in the past as its all you have, the future is all Brighton and the sooner you accept this the easier it will be to spend the second season of our dominance over you looking up the table at us.

If only it was that simple! 3-1 last year despite all your crowing in the lead up to the game. You will never learn...

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
FWIW I don't think Palace will go down, it's been fun winding them up this month but I think they'll be ok - however I can't see them breaking into the top half and we will still be above them come the end of the season, 100% confident of that.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Such a long post suggests you're the one rattled. As the other Palace fan stated, until you are in a higher league from us, the tides won't of turned. Outside of Brighton, Palace will still be seen as the bigger club, as the great Brian Clough once said, people don't go to Brighton to watch football they go to attend a Tory Party conference. People don't go to Selhurst to watch football, they go so they can do their shopping. Keep crowing about your new found attendants but we all know the real story on that. You're more plastic than MK Dons.

Corrected the spelling for you

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Thats what you lot are told.2.5 on CMS
1.0 mill on Buckley
650 ,000 Hoskins
Every fee is undisclosed you lot spend,so you don't really know do you?
Good guessing tho

Read the original post on this as it relates too this summer. Last summer we had to spend to upgrade our squad from League 1 to Championship and were 10th as a result.

We will probably spend more and have a higher wage bill than you as we have bigger crowds and more funds coming in from events at the ground owing to the fact we have a smart new ground and yours is a dump!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here