Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Muzza Merger Thread (note: contains binfestery)

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
No, I'm not female. Nice attempt at being patronising to women though, classy. I don't care how long you've been watching the club for, it is irrelevant. Your opinion about Murray seems based on the fact he plays for Crystal Palace, he left us for them, and the bulk of his experience is in League 1. That seems to have made up your mind about him, not his actual ability. And I disagree with that. Completely. It isn't about his name, it's about his qualities and what he'd add to the team. I think our ambitious are higher than 10th, and so they should be. I want top 6, but suspect we're capable of top 2 with a striker to tie everything together. It is my opinion that player is Glenn Murray.

If you disagree, no problem.

I'd like to say I've never doubted your sexuality ....erm that's all

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
Would it prejudice the transfer to answer one or more of the following:

1. Premiership experience?
2. A former Albion player (as suggested by moose)?
Has/Has not been speculated about here before?

Just to keep things interesting?

Either way, thanks for this, this is mighty fun I must say. :)

If we do resign GM I will be happy with that. Same situation as Crofts for me, known quantity which on the one hand is less exciting, on the other hand is reassuring.

Fun times.

EDIT: Just noticed you said it's not Murray you are talking about, kool beans.

1. Yes
2. No

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
If there are a number of threads on the same topic, then where possible we merge them together so that a more cohesive argument/binfest/debate/namecalling exercise can take place.

Apologies if you are upset with the original title being changed, I have no preference for any of the original Muzzarants that were originally here, and thought that therefore something neutral would (a) indicate the subject matter and (b) alert people to the fact that this is a merged thread.

I'd like to say I am happy u have merged the threads ...well done

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
Why was the 'So any guesses?' thread merged with the Murray threads. It was nothing to do with Murray, but who we were signing in general with info from people that appear to be ITK. Now it's all mixed up with pure speculation.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Just had to say i love the title,love it-now i have posted i will see what it's all about,as at this stage(typing these words) i have not a clue..

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Why was the 'So any guesses?' thread merged with the Murray threads. It was nothing to do with Murray, but who we were signing in general with info from people that appear to be ITK. Now it's all mixed up with pure speculation.

That thread was started referencing a tweet from moose, a tweet that heavily indicated murray, and was followed by a tweet confirming it was murray. The "so any guesses?" was very tongue in cheek. It was only later that the thread veered away from Murray.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Just had to say i love the title,love it-now i have posted i will see what it's all about,as at this stage(typing these words) i have not a clue..
& now i do:ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr:

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
So after losing out on Genoa's Sebastian Ribas some fans have there hopes on a Murray return
ohsht-1.gif

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Gl Ennda Murray ffs

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
That thread was started referencing a tweet from moose, a tweet that heavily indicated murray, and was followed by a tweet confirming it was murray. The "so any guesses?" was very tongue in cheek. It was only later that the thread veered away from Murray.

Fair enough. It's just a bit annoying that when we just started to gather proper information in one thread, it gets merged with another thread with just pure speculation.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
A perfect example there in my opinion.
"Some fans see what they want to see to support their biased opinions"

So that includes you then...your opinions are biased in favour of Murray,no problem with that...but so are other entitled to their opinions. Me personally..."No No thrice No...Murray 20 goals in Div 1...CMS over 30 goals in Div1...SO FAR NEITHER HAVE PROVED THEMSELVES IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP....and the two together are not the answer....in my opinion....but I'm sure Gus has a secret move to make yet!

My best mate coaches murrays girlfriends son at a soccer school and himself and other coaches have spoken to him a few times about Brighton recently. He has said that he would like to come back to Brighton and it's never been about money as he loves the city, the fans and the club. Whether Gus wants him back I have absolutely not a clue but at least there is a clear indicator that if an offer was or is made there is a high chance he'd come back.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
My best mate coaches murrays girlfriends son at a soccer school and himself and other coaches have spoken to him a few times about Brighton recently. He has said that he would like to come back to Brighton and it's never been about money as he loves the city, the fans and the club. Whether Gus wants him back I have absolutely not a clue but at least there is a clear indicator that if an offer was or is made there is a high chance he'd come back.

Madness-Crofts i can accept just.....i hope it works out but to get Murray back so soon would make us look ridiculous.

bobzam

Brighton 'til I die
Aug 13, 2008
Bristol

An offer was made wasn't it? 12 months ago but he didn't like it and moved on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here