Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Muslims need to chill the f*** out

Dandyman

In London village.
HampshireSeagulls said:
How many of you actually realise that the demonstrations are based around Muslim-generated false copies of the cartoons being spread around? Some switched on Muslim agitators have seized the opportunity to whip this up, and you all thought they were third-world cave dwellers....

Anyway, freedom of speech and all that, every religion gets a little mocking, we don't all surround EU offices with AKs when it happens. A little respect on both sides wouldn't go amiss. And I love the way the BNP supporters are all coming out of the woodwork now they think that Griffin has been found not guilty - trouble is that he has been hit with a retrial for the 6 outstanding charges.

This board gets more interesting by the day - I never realised we had so many Hitler Youth (and not so Youth) supporting us - can we look forward to shaven heads and Doc Marten's again at the new ground? As we get publicity in the papers over the Harty/McCammon slow dance, and with the possibility of more people nipping onto NSC for a look, we end up infighting, recruiting for the BNP chimps, and generally showing what a good bunch of chaps and chapesses we are. Can we have a new ground please?:rolleyes:

:clap:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Blimey. I didn't realise all muslims were the same until I read this thread.

Dandyman

In London village.
KinkyNormanBaker said:
Coming form Mein fuhrer

Don't type with your mouth full.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
dougdeep said:
Blimey. I didn't realise all muslims were the same until I read this thread.

Good God, sorry Mohammed, yes they are! You can smell a Muslim a mile off, they all have turbans, beards and rucksacks, look shifty and run when a copper says "stand still". All they want to do is rape your women, build corner shops and mosques, and bomb you back to the stoneage.

And let's not start on the bloody Irish....

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
My opinion of this is simple. I think the paper shouldn't have printed the cartoon. I don't personally like it or what it suggests. HOWEVER, whatever happened to "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
KinkyNormanBaker said:
I think its more the Americans that need to "chill the f*** out"

You've got as much chance of that as we have of hearing Bin Laden telling his famous "Knock Knock Mohammed" joke.

I could tell you, but I'd have to declare a fatwa against the entire board.

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
HampshireSeagulls said:
How many of you actually realise that the demonstrations are based around Muslim-generated false copies of the cartoons being spread around? Some switched on Muslim agitators have seized the opportunity to whip this up, and you all thought they were third-world cave dwellers....

Anyway, freedom of speech and all that, every religion gets a little mocking, we don't all surround EU offices with AKs when it happens. A little respect on both sides wouldn't go amiss. And I love the way the BNP supporters are all coming out of the woodwork now they think that Griffin has been found not guilty - trouble is that he has been hit with a retrial for the 6 outstanding charges.

This board gets more interesting by the day - I never realised we had so many Hitler Youth (and not so Youth) supporting us - can we look forward to shaven heads and Doc Marten's again at the new ground? As we get publicity in the papers over the Harty/McCammon slow dance, and with the possibility of more people nipping onto NSC for a look, we end up infighting, recruiting for the BNP chimps, and generally showing what a good bunch of chaps and chapesses we are. Can we have a new ground please?:rolleyes:

Ah yes, the old you're a racist routine for stating an opinion that you may disagree with. Someone posts somthing straight to the point with no political correctness ......and as if by magic the Hitler Youth appear...acording to you anyway.
Get real mate.

PS...... I dont have a skin head or doc martins but i can talk with a german accent and could tip-ex a swastika on my arm if you want.

Dandyman

In London village.
Big G said:
Ah yes, the old you're a racist routine for stating an opinion that you may disagree with. Someone posts somthing straight to the point with no political correctness ......and as if by magic the Hitler Youth appear...acording to you anyway.
Get real mate.

PS...... I dont have a skin head or doc martins but i can talk with a german accent and could tip-ex a swastika on my arm if you want.

Is this a first - a serving member of HM Forces accused of being PC ?!

DJ Leon said:
My opinion of this is simple. I think the paper shouldn't have printed the cartoon. I don't personally like it or what it suggests. HOWEVER, whatever happened to "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".

Those Muslims need to wake up and smell the coffee if they find these offensive, I found them funny as f***. There seems to be a rule for them and one for us.

m6.jpg

M1.jpg

m10.jpg

m2.jpg

m3.jpg

m5.jpg

m9.jpg

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
Dandyman said:

I dont know is it a first?
As you can probably tell by my rantings the whole political correctness thing really pisses me off.
If you are in Forces then i would hope you to be very un PC.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
But people might find, say deaf gags funny. I personally don't find them offensive, although I am deaf. But other deaf people do.

It is all relative. If something doesn't apply to you, then you are more likely to find it funny.

E

enigma

Oceanic said:
Those Muslims need to wake up and smell the coffee if they find these offensive, I found them funny as f***. There seems to be a rule for them and one for us.
s/stories/m5.jpg[/IMG]

Thats because you're a peasant, who probably got beaten up by an ethnic minority, and held it against all of them ever since.

You read the Daily Mail. You are nothing.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Its all about tolerance, many people become upset when questioned about something they believe in but the reaction should only be measured to the "insult". Many people with a degree of rationale can give a measured response but very religious people of any faith seem to lose this ability.

I have had many a conversation with friends of mine (they run the Ganges Restaurant in Nutley, best curry house in Sussex) about religion and their beliefs. Their understanding of what has been happening recently in the world is a measured response but it can be seen in their attitude that a point could be reached where they too could become quite political in their approach to the negative views held by many westerners and we need to change our perception of their religion.

Its not often, as we are from differing sides politically, but I do believe I agree with the majority of what LI has said.

Dandyman said:

At least "PC Brigade" now makes some sense :D

Dandyman

In London village.
Big G said:
I dont know is it a first?
As you can probably tell by my rantings the whole political correctness thing really pisses me off.
If you are in Forces then i would hope you to be very un PC.

Hants is HM Forces. I am not.

IMO he displays more common sense and basic humanity than any of the wannabe stormtroopers on here will ever dream of and who would no doubt royally shit themselves if ever they wandered into a combat zone.

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
BarrelofFun said:
But people might find, say deaf gags funny. I personally don't find them offensive, although I am deaf. But other deaf people do.

but deafness is an affliction. religion is something these people have chosen to pursue though, granted, doctrination would be more accurate. either way, they have the choice of opting out of it. deaf people cannot choose to hear. and it is because it is a choice that we must be able to rip the piss out of them for choosing it (christians included) and they must have to accept it. if they cannot, their choice must be of questionable value.

Last edited:

Dandyman

In London village.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here